Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinko in his natural position would be interesting to see and if he does leave us I'd rather he signed for you than the other teams mentioned. Thing is, he's a winner with a winning mentality who's a likeable guy with no billy big spuds type ego. I think you Evertonions would really take to him. I'm hoping he stays with us though, we'll see......

We’ve been here with Delph. Fine at left back for City as you don’t have to defend. He was awful in the one game he played left back for us. And his ‘winning mentality’ didn’t exactly inspire the dressing room either.

Football hipsters are constantly mocked on this thread but it must be a rough week for them other than a faint link to the attacker from hull it's been the known entities and in tarkowski case underwhelming ones of the premier league even Gallagher which has some hipster appeal is still too familiar a name. So you might deride the football hipster I feel for his plight give us some obscure links to players in the polish league please

Last edited:
Football hipsters are constantly mocked on this thread but it must be a rough week for them other than a faint leak to the attacker from hull it's been the known entities and in tarkowski case underwhelming ones of the premier league even Gallagher which has some hipster appeal is still too familiar a name. So you might deride the football hipster I feel for his plight give us some obscure links to players in the polish league please
Pardon

Football hipsters are constantly mocked on this thread but it must be a rough week for them other than a faint leak to the attacker from hull it's been the known entities and in tarkowski case underwhelming ones of the premier league even Gallagher which has some hipster appeal is still too familiar a name. So you might deride the football hipster I feel for his plight give us some obscure links to players in the polish league please
No, this is perfect for them. The opportunity to wax lyrical about how good Zinchenko is in midfield and laugh at all the plebs who think that spending your entire career playing left back means you're a left back. This sort of stuff doesn't come around often, they'll be making hay for a while.

Basically I'd like Everton to recruit beyond the relegated player or someone deemed as surplus in top tier team in the premier league and I'm not the only one clamoring for more deep cuts in recruiting from leagues we never tend to explore. Being factitious about polish league but Bundesliga or ligue 1 would be different from our standard approach

I don’t think we’ll get Zinchenko but I can’t understand why people don’t think he’s a good player. Would be great in a number of positions for us. LB DM box to box he could play them all very well (and better than anyone other midfielders in our team)

Would be a great player to shield the back 4 and keep the ball ticking over with intelligent passing. Would have him in a second if the price was right and most importantly he wanted to come and win with us. City will be keen to keep such a good player who has never let them down though. Could come down to what the player wants.
I was keen initially on him as a potential signing until Goat mentioned his injury record its pretty disconcerting. Obviously you can't predict everything but especially everton need to evade any player with a whiff of an injury history

If Frank is not backed this summer, we will 100% be involved in another scrap, that squad team are awful with the ball and a massive overhaul is needed, so come on board do something positive for a change.

Meanwhile we watch Newcastle, Forest Leeds etc over take us

If Frank is not backed this summer, we will 100% be involved in another scrap, that squad team are awful with the ball and a massive overhaul is needed, so come on board do something positive for a change.

Meanwhile we watch Newcastle, Forest Leeds etc over take us
We do need positive changes absolutely but how are Forest and Leeds going to over take us?

We’ve been here with Delph. Fine at left back for City as you don’t have to defend. He was awful in the one game he played left back for us. And his ‘winning mentality’ didn’t exactly inspire the dressing room either.
Not a good comparison as Zinchenko is nothing like Delph.

Zinko in his natural position would be interesting to see and if he does leave us I'd rather he signed for you than the other teams mentioned. Thing is, he's a winner with a winning mentality who's a likeable guy with no billy big spuds type ego. I think you Evertonions would really take to him. I'm hoping he stays with us though, we'll see......

Watch the game tomorrow mate v Scotland and you'll see him in his best role

Status
Not open for further replies.