Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the season scoring, finished the season scoring, in between had a serious injury
20+ goal striker the season before
Of course he still has value but we'd be mad to try and sell him now
By the way, short memory yea?
Nope, get what we can for him

This zinchenko fella has played in probably one of the best teams in the prem of all time that scored ridiculous amount of goals and he has made over 120 appearances for city and his only goal contributions have been against burton Albion and port vale

40 mil for a league 1 player

We already got fleeced with Delph.

Pass

???

Think you need to revisit Franks comments reference how we played when he come in

Tried to 'enjoy the ball' but realized that the team 'had no idea what to do with the ball' and changed his preferred tactics to suit what he needed at that particular time

You have no idea how he is going to line up next season until we have new players coming in, to suit that system

Wait and see!

Think you need to revisit Franks comments reference how we played when he come in

Tried to 'enjoy the ball' but realized that the team 'had no idea what to do with the ball' and changed his preferred tactics to suit what he needed at that particular time

You have no idea how he is going to line up next season until we have new players coming in, to suit that system

Wait and see!
That's fair I think, the team really did not have quality in possession. However they were also woefully organized trying to press the ball and that wasn't all the way a personnel problem. And even if you are going to sit deep and counter you can organize the attacks in a way that allows you to create chances somewhat regularly and I felt we fell short there too.

So yes bringing in a true DM, getting Doucoure/Gomes/Allan/Davies out of the team with a better box to box option and finding wingers who can keep the ball and create something will all help and are all necessary. At the same time Frank can't totally hide from any blame.

Not even sure the club is after zinchenko would be shocked if its anything higher than 25 maybe 30 max. I do think he would be a smart move for us but wouldnt be my first transfer in . Hopefully see the club making more moves really need the club to bring the right players in

Zinchenko excels in a team with possession. His defensive play is awful, cost them the CL final against Chelsea being outside of his man and a couple of goals against Madrid with the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.