Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
they'd want 30m at the very least, and in the current market that's probably fair.

If it’s that figure, then it’s probably doable, if we sell Gordon. I think they may want more than that though. Personally I think if we have £30m to spend we would be better to spend that on Guirassy and Brereton Diaz. Guirassy is supposed to be available for £14m and Diaz has 1 year left on his contract Blackburn have turned down a bid of £10m, but I’m sure will sell for closer to £15m before he goes on a free next summer.

Im not going to triple check my figures, so there will be errors.

Richarlison 60m 70k a week BANKED

Tarks 80k a week, 4m to Burnley.
McNeil 20m, 50k a week
Coady 80k a week, 12m fee
Vingare 25k a week, 12m fee
Onana 80k a week, 33m fee

5m Agent fees
53m on fees, 24m on fees next summer
12m in wages

Ignoring the fee we REALLY didnt pay to Burnley, not factoring in signing on fees

A grand total of 94million English pounds.
Barmy. Absolutely barmy. Because there's been no savings in wages from those out of contract and sold...obviously.

I’ve changed my mind on wanting to sell Gordon that’s as long as we can still bring players in I’m now glad we didn’t accept 45m for him. Diaz would be someone to get in hopefully around 15m and id play him on the left and a back up striker like che adams think with what we’ve already brought in the team would look so much more balanced

Barmy. Absolutely barmy. Because there's been no savings in wages from those out of contract and sold...obviously.
There is if you are looking it from an FFP point of view at June 2023... Losing wages and getting transfer fees increases what we can spend, June 30 is the next important date which is Evertons year end.

The year end just gone wont be released till around December unless released late again, that will give us a clearer indication of where we are going in regards FFP.... The 2019 loss of 111.8m in losses will come of the books, in June 2023 the £139.8m losses comes out of the FFP calculation

2019 - £111.8m Loss
2020 - £139.8m Loss (£63m attributed to COVID)
2021 - £120.9m Loss (£103m attributed to COVID)
2022 - ??? Closed June 30 2022 but not released

We can speculate as much as we like but without knowing the results of the 2022 accounts we don`t know the clubs exact financial position but I think it will be a lot better than what we`ve seen in the last 5 or 6 years.

Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.