Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

You think it’ll be one of the numerous swap deals clubs do this year ? Or more likely it’ll remain that there has been about two in a couple of decades .

Despite the constant speculation They just seem to happen

They don't happen in an official capacity. But it's not uncommon for agents to try and get a couple of deals done involving clubs.

If Leeds want a CB and still after him then it would make sense.

If we want Harrison or Gray then we will just engage with an agent to get both deals done.

None.

We dodged a massive bullet with little Willy.

Archie Gray might be a decent player but clearly isnt ready for the Prem.

Leeds are even more of a basket case than us and in a world of financial dificulties now that they have blown pronotion.

Lovely to see

Why isnt Gray "ready for the prem" ?

Gnonto is still only 20. Time to grow into a position and do well.

"Barely played " but he'd be great for Everton . FFS Zat

Its Juventus? He was very good at Southampton.

Summerville has been there standout player this season but was really poor today ,gray is a very good young player but we won't be paying the money they would and he will probably have better opportunities than us

Never know until you try. They are £188mil down on net transfer fees so need to make sales.

I suspect Holgate will be destined for Leeds this summer.

They desperately wanted him.

I think we'd be mad not to try and throw him in as a sweetener for potentially Gnonto, gray.

Holgate you not mixed up with godfrey sure it was him who they wanted he was also not part of the team early in the season.

Thats Godfrey I think. Holgate was only ever offered on loan while the rumour was Leeds wanted Godfrey for £10-15mil

Dont think gray would be ready to start but if we did bring him in with another cm would be a player for the future. Problem is we cant do that at this time as the club is not in that postion this season we need cm ready to make an impact

Archie Gray is well out of our price range :lol: well be chasing players like Matkovic, who will be low down and high reward if they work out.

I'm totally okay with that, we have to get out way out of FFP and low risk means eliminating the pressures on signings like we had with Beto.

Let's hope whoever comes in can grow or be ready immediately.

I'd sniff around Gnonto and Daniel James and if any of them's even available for a loan it'd be a decent deal for us. Adds pace and good options off the bench at times.

There are laughable rumblings about some nonsense about some 27 year old in the Serbian Superliga, so any Championship player will be acceptable.