Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

None.

We dodged a massive bullet with little Willy.

Archie Gray might be a decent player but clearly isnt ready for the Prem.

Leeds are even more of a basket case than us and in a world of financial dificulties now that they have blown pronotion.

Lovely to see
He's the type of player who'd get us relegated.

He's terrible in possession and ill disciplined in terms of shape.

The only reason he's in that Leeds team as a regular is the family connection. It can only be that. The hype around him has been outrageous.

I doubt there are many players who would move to a club with no manager mate.

I just had a search and it looks like it will be Kompany though, so I could see the Belgian connection making it work for both players.
I doubt there is any player at Everton who wouldn’t move to Bayern Munich even if they had fritzel as manager with Adolf as sporting director.

And yes, I know they’re both Austrian…

He's the type of player who'd get us relegated.

He's terrible in possession and ill disciplined in terms of shape.

The only reason he's in that Leeds team as a regular is the family connection. It can only be that. The hype around him has been outrageous.
The majority of people begging us to sign him have never watched him play.

People read into the hype and just parrot his name.

The majority of people begging us to sign him have never watched him play.

People read into the hype and just parrot his name.
It's only one tbf and you can guarantee that they have never watched said player.

Gray is clearly a promising young talent but despite being linked with some of the biggest names in Football he is Leeds through and through and by all accounts he is happy to do another few years there and learn his trade a bit more.

It's only one tbf and you can guarantee that they have never watched said player.

Gray is clearly a promising young talent but despite being linked with some of the biggest names in Football he is Leeds through and through and by all accounts he is happy to do another few years there and learn his trade a bit more.
Is Gray Scottish?? If you put a gun to his head Does he support rangers or Celtic? Asking for An anonymous cat-faced orange… lol

To be fair it’s Bayern mate. Not often a club like that comes calling. Most players would go regardless.
Agree , it be a great move for him. Only question is how many euros we can squeeze from Bayern.

They have had a woeful season and be anxious to be seen to support their new manager. Hopefully they push the boat out for Onana.

Losing onana is prob the preferred option instead of branthwaite, Pickford or DCL.

Prob is, who with half a brain would trust that muppet thelwell to reinvest wisely?

25m on Beto, 15m on maupay…awful business for a club who can’t afford mistakes!

Lampard wanted Maupay didn't he due to premier league experience?

Thelwell was pushing for Kudus and Guirassay apparently.

Coady also came in and he was solid enough in most of his starts.

Players will move to Bayern because they now they will always challenge for honours.
Do you not think he would rather go to somewhere with a manager in place though?

He's going to have a few options this summer and the choice between a club with a manager who wants you is way more appealing than one without.

Again, Kompany is going to be manager so its a bit of a moot point.

Losing onana is prob the preferred option instead of branthwaite, Pickford or DCL.

Prob is, who with half a brain would trust that muppet thelwell to reinvest wisely?

25m on Beto, 15m on maupay…awful business for a club who can’t afford mistakes!

How much of it are we able to reinvest? Is the incoming money simply a paper exercise in that it offsets losses on our accounts and we can spend in the next period or do we need to stick it in our Bradford and Bingley super savers account?

I’d say if there’s one marquee name we can afford to lose it’s Onana for sure. Probably have a cm axis of Ashley Young and David Batty next season.

I'd rather we sold DCL than Onana but if were looking for a big amount to come in then he'd be someone that could be replaced if Dyche persists with using him out of position.

Onana doesn't spend much time at clubs either, doubt he would be willing to risk a year of development by joining a managerless club.

Again, its Kompany joining as manager so i would guess they have spoken to each other and Onana has been given reassurances on playing

To be fair it’s Bayern mate. Not often a club like that comes calling. Most players would go regardless.

I doubt there is any player at Everton who wouldn’t move to Bayern Munich even if they had fritzel as manager with Adolf as sporting director.

And yes, I know they’re both Austrian…

Players will move to Bayern because they now they will always challenge for honours.

Its been strongly rumoured that both Chelsea & Arsenal have come in for him in the past but hes chosen to stay and continue his development. Neither of couse while we had Dyche as manager.

I feel that now could be the time.

Is that me? I literally watched him the other day in the championship playoff. Also for England youth and the odd Leeds game / highlights.

What a peculiar comment...

If he loves Leeds so much and they have to sell due to owing £190mil then I'm confident he'd look for a premier league move with a payrise and a strong chance of cementing a place for himself.

United would be my bet. He's the one from Leeds Id go for.

Gnonto at 20 will have a breakout season soon enough. Summerville as I mentioned to you before is all right foot and whether hes been found out (as some of their fans have suggested) or is fatigued, their fans are saying he's had a couple of great games out of the last dozen and has generally dropped off.