Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Is that lad Adam Idah from Norwich on loan at Celtic worth looking at?

Celtic look to have been quoted £5M to sign him on a permanent deal and Rodgers doesn't sound too hopeful of doing the deal.
Scored his 1 and only Premier League goal in 29 games, against, yes, you guessed it.

On 15 January 2022, Idah scored his first Premier League goal for Norwich City in a 2–1 win against Everton.

Who was the Italian kid we signed under moyes? We had him on trial and it was understood we were unlikely to be signing him. Then he scored in a pre season game a he ended up signing, I remember everyone being dead excited thinking “this lad must have turned a few heads”. Never kicked a ball for us.
Pascucci?

I support fiorentina in serie a - Arthur is perfectly fine for where we are right now if we can get him cheap - nothing spectacular but would say I'd trust him defensively, and might get good cut price.

Amrabat, didn't follow whilst in man u but he did well in a less physical league (noticeably). Maybe this season helped cut his price too.

Like, in the "summer transfer thread?"

Righto, I'll pop my perfectly valid point in that thread then...

Oh, hang on....

I've not been posting on here long but I've never told someone to "jog on" like that Eggs. Cheers dude, I'll get back in my box.

Wan-Bissaka is a perfectly reasonable suggestion given that many people have pointed out that he is offensively limited and Utd have been linked with numerous other world class defenders. I hear they are after a "generational talent" from Everton who is rated by their fans at £100 million but Utd themselves have PSR issues to deal with. I wonder if they might include a player who hasn't started every week since they signed him and is nowhere the national side as part of the deal?

That's an interesting thought....

Separate to Branthwaite, we could offer £15mil for AWB and offer him lower wages.

United (as you say) have been rumoured to want to replace him for ages. Dalot is the one they all seem to like now.

AWB may apprecite the value of long term security of a 5 year contract instead of running his deal down.

I support fiorentina in serie a - Arthur is perfectly fine for where we are right now if we can get him cheap - nothing spectacular but would say I'd trust him defensively, and might get good cut price.

Amrabat, didn't follow whilst in man u but he did well in a less physical league (noticeably). Maybe this season helped cut his price too.

Neither of them can handle the league. Both quality on their day in a different league.

Like, in the "summer transfer thread?"

Righto, I'll pop my perfectly valid point in that thread then...

Oh, hang on....

I've not been posting on here long but I've never told someone to "jog on" like that Eggs. Cheers dude, I'll get back in my box.

Wan-Bissaka is a perfectly reasonable suggestion given that many people have pointed out that he is offensively limited and Utd have been linked with numerous other world class defenders. I hear they are after a "generational talent" from Everton who is rated by their fans at £100 million but Utd themselves have PSR issues to deal with. I wonder if they might include a player who hasn't started every week since they signed him and is nowhere the national side as part of the deal?

That's an interesting thought....

Separate to Branthwaite, we could offer £15mil for AWB and offer him lower wages.

United (as you say) have been rumoured to want to replace him for ages. Dalot is the one they all seem to like now.

AWB may appreciate the value of long term security of a 5 year contract instead of running his deal down.

Neither of them can handle the league. Both quality on their day in a different league.

Is that lad Adam Idah from Norwich on loan at Celtic worth looking at?

Celtic look to have been quoted £5M to sign him on a permanent deal and Rodgers doesn't sound too hopeful of doing the deal.
Watched a couple of Celtic games, he doesn’t look good enough. Way below Beto, I think at the moment