Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I figure league one more likely to book him to row z.

Get him winning free kicks galore for Dyches meat heads to score from as we grind out relegation surviving 1-0 wins.
Would like to see the stats about how many times some crock CB lost their head and just volleyed him.

How much you asking for him chief?

This effectively sums up summer windows and youtube videos.

Goat 1.png

Goat 2.png

I see you're still not sold.

Here's some more propaganda to win you over.

In time, you'll be FUMING when he signs for Crystal Palace.

Is a risk but he postion the club is in worth us looking at him then is about getting him to agree a low contract with us having the power to make linger and give him more per week ifmakes an impact

I dont think hes been top notch most games, but when you look at the things he does most games both the stats and also the times he does something seem to go unnoticed on here.

Its so disappointing we dont play with a proper 3 midfield with an anchor and 2 CMs ahead of him. The once in a blue moon something similar happens its Gana as the anchor and he has zero positional sense.

I dont think Caicedo is any better.

I also done think Lavia is 50% of the player Onana is.

Valuations give me those figures based on the RS offers and Chelsea deals on those two players.

Lets say ALL of the links to Barca, Bayern and the other premier league sides are all made up.

Isnt it interesting that all those journalists chose Onana as the big money target and not someone else that you rate?

I just did a little while ago. Can only assume is because Gana aimed at the Arsenal player and had a Messi moment when purposely aiming at him to score.

No chance was he better for me. Mindblowing to see.

Richarlison went for £50-60mil even though we made it clear we needed the money...same with Gordon at £40-45mil after he downed tools as well.

We may not see the £80mil but id be very disappointed with our management if they agreed much less....especially with the 20% clause.
Can not be happy with the management but like rich we had a date we had to sell by, if the club was in a better postion we could ask for more money. Is not all about how good a player is with transfers is the postion of the club and if they can stick to a high valuation. Onana does have a higher potential from gana but at this time would have gana over him we get nore value selling onana if that helps us keep other players and bring some in

He plays for Brest, who are 3rd France - I think Champions League? Was only at loan at Blackpool.
I see, but when he played for Brest they finished 14th!

Hes worth a punt for sure.

He looked way too good for League One, but him struggling in Lique One would be a concern.

But hes cheap and is potentially available, with a degree of talent, starting to think hes out of our range...