Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne Rooney's departure is one I was never really ready for? Couldn't imagine Manchester United without him. Despite him wanting to leave twice, we sang songs for him, we cheered for him because none of us wanted to see a United without Rooney no matter what. Messi couldn't have replaced him during those years in our eyes.

We finally lost our Golden Boy but I know he will flourish in the team Koeman is building.

[Poor language removed]! I'm not back from holiday till the 13th August, mrs already said NO, to us coming back early when I seen the fixture list had us at home for the first game! If you want a ticket watch stubhub for a main stand ticket, at ticket price of course!

LFC fan here in peace. Just want to say, that is some good business you guys have done. Rooney if managed properly will be very good. Have been impressed with all the signings really.
If only you can sign one more genuine 1 in 2 match goal scorer, you can have a shot at top 4.

And if he performs badly which I expect you'll look a plum. So what

No I really won't, as I am not predicting he will do anything.

It's you, with your constant depressing and negative BS, droning on and on.

Cheer up lad, try and crack a smile, you will feel better for it.

I honestly think we're going to be getting a rejuvenated Rooney, not an also-ran which a lot of people are worried about.

Just have a feeling that he's going to have a point to prove coming back to his childhood club.

Besides - even if he's crap, the amount of revenue he'll bring in will offset what we're paying in wages regardless.

..I can imagine the new signings will be chuffed with Rooney coming in. Good footballers love playing with good footballers and they will seriously look forward to being on the same pitch as Rooney because they know he will create effective partnerships.

Two years ago yes, now not so clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.