Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree that he's been in long term decline. Last season was a nightmare in my view cos he knew he wasn't wanted. Just like when van Persie arrived his form went in the bin. But then iit took off again when Moyes made a fuss of him, he needs to be loved.

Sorry mate Its not the fact he needs to be loved. We all saw that when he got booed at Goodison. He stuck it to us. No its not love he needed He just wants to be home and in his Everton Pajama's :cool:

Wayne Rooney told Bill Kenwright at Howard Kendall's funeral that Everton 'is MY club'... he knew he was home when kit man joked 'here's two right flip-flops, you've never had a left foot!'
  • Wayne Rooney attended the funeral of former Everton manager Howard Kendall
  • The boyhood Evertonian told Bill Kenwright he had to return for the service
  • From that moment, the Toffees chairman was sure Rooney would one day return
  • Forward will play at Goodison on Thursday against Ruzomberok on Thursday
  • Rooney, who has told his team-mates of their potential to be successful on WhatsApp, knew he was home when the legendary kit man joked on his return

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ill-Kenwright-Everton-club.html#ixzz4nycl8mDl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I understand the club /Wayne fighting off a paper story regarding a serialisation in a book.
Decision due in four-six weeks.

I hold no grudges towards Wayne, he probably had his dad and agent in his ear to sign for UTD, financially secure his whole family for life, win trophies play CL etc, we were a basket case of a club when he left I'm buzzing he's back and so is he

Wayne Rooney told Bill Kenwright at Howard Kendall's funeral that Everton 'is MY club'... he knew he was home when kit man joked 'here's two right flip-flops, you've never had a left foot!'
  • Wayne Rooney attended the funeral of former Everton manager Howard Kendall
  • The boyhood Evertonian told Bill Kenwright he had to return for the service
  • From that moment, the Toffees chairman was sure Rooney would one day return
  • Forward will play at Goodison on Thursday against Ruzomberok on Thursday
  • Rooney, who has told his team-mates of their potential to be successful on WhatsApp, knew he was home when the legendary kit man joked on his return

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ill-Kenwright-Everton-club.html#ixzz4nycl8mDl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We're back in Europe and right on cue Bill suddenly starts showing his Face. Hopefully it's a one off, last time we were in Europe I thought he'd become a presenter on Granada reports.

I hold no grudges towards Wayne, he probably had his dad and agent in his ear to sign for UTD, financially secure his whole family for life, win trophies play CL etc, we were a basket case of a club when he left I'm buzzing he's back and so is he

From what I remember his da was a massive evertonian and was trying to get him to sign a new contract at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.