Everton rejects £85M Barca bid for Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re going around in circles mate. I’ve become very cynical with football in general. I can absolutely envisage a club thrusting an asset into the consciousness of potential buyers by making up a story they’ve rejected a sale at x amount and then sitting back hoping a buyer tests them by offering x+y amount.

It’ll all come out in the wash in the summer.

I understand your point mate just don’t think that is what is happening in this case.

There’s no way he’s leaving in January but if we get 100 mil+ in the summer I could see it being accepted.

As long as it’s re-invested properly in the squad I could live with it but our current form isn’t great in that respect!

I don't buy that Barca jumped straight in with a 100 million euro bid . They usually bid way under value and hope to cause a bit of chaos .

Load of bollocks it’s a rumour started by our CL rivals designed to unsettle.

It’s not something I like to see.

I understand your point mate just don’t think that is what is happening in this case.

There’s no way he’s leaving in January but if we get 100 mil+ in the summer I could see it being accepted.

As long as it’s re-invested properly in the squad I could live with it but our current form isn’t great in that respect!

Ah, but we have the Don in place now! Who knows. The sacrifice of selling Richarlison could do for us what selling Bale and Couthinio did for their respective clubs....!

Sky Sports are genuinely just as bad as the Metro these days. It’s all about the drama with very little substance. I know being on air 24/7 needs to be entertaining but they really scrape the barrel now.

I never trust anything they put out there.

We don't think Sky sports are good or we don't think Richarlison is that good?
We want to discredit Sky Sports or discredit Richarlison's exceptional ability?
:dodgy:

It makes sense.

I can see Barca paying top of the market for a talented young winger with Suarez out and their season in the balance. Bartomeu is facing stiff competition for re-election to their presidency next year, and another La Liga title and European Cup would go a long way towards securing that.

Four points out of Europe and seven points above the drop, I can see us telling them to go fly a kite. If this were last season where we were out of Europe and nearly assured of staying up at this point, I think Brands pulls the trigger.

I wouldn't get too worked up about this if true; Barca will not be back with that kind of money in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.