Everton Pre-Season 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're playing at least one game against Prem opposition in Stokelona, and I'm guessing the game at Goodison will be a decent foreign team. I've seen Leeds is looking likely to be that first game (?), and then I'd imagine we'll have one game against an SPL team up in Scotland and the behind-closed-doors games will be against dross, but will be good for match sharpness.

It's crap, last seasons was worse than crap. The season before that was excellent.

Yep it was. The ICC was a real success for us, but unfortunately it's now monopolised by Utds and Liverpool and Chelsea etc. I think Roberto wants to just have the whole squad together really - as opposed to the drips and drabs we had last time.

Yep it was. The ICC was a real success for us, but unfortunately it's now monopolised by Utds and Liverpool and Chelsea etc. I think Roberto wants to just have the whole squad together really - as opposed to the drips and drabs we had last time.
Even without the trip to the states we had Austria Vienna, 2 decent aways in the north west and Real Betis at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.