Everton Pre-Season 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if there will be tickets for Dundee away released? Visiting my sister in Cupar that week so might go! I know Dundee are selling tickets for £15, but wonder if Everton will get allocation?

10407808_10152840833661277_1222236794311054438_n.jpg

FFS they are charging to watch the games online? That desperate for money are you Everton?
What's the problem? If you take the Swindon game for instance, the 900 tickets we'll sell provides Everton no income. It's perfectly sensible then to generate some money from the fixture by selling it on EvertonTV.

Last two years there have been major problems with the streams. Many people were affected.
That's what I feared. They really shouldn't be charging 3 quid a game if the stream isn't perfect. It's not like that's hard to do anymore.

Personally wasn't effected by it at all, it was perfect, no lag HD quality. Smooth for me.
This really. A few years ago there were browser issues, the idiots forgot to turn the audio on for one half, and few other glitches, but generally okay imo.
Won't be doing it this year personally, poor fixtures and two not live, better things to do, although I reserve the right to be a whopper and change my mind like ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.