Everton Pre-Season 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a decent preseason and should prepare us nicely for the start of the season. A few games at lesser quality opposition, then a trip to Singapore to play quality premier league sides in Stoke and Arsenal (everything going to plan). Finishing up at Villarreal who are definitely a massive challenge.

Not bothered with going to friendlies before but I want to go to the Leeds game, I see the tickets go on sale to season ticket holders on Wednesday the 8th and general sale Friday 10th.

Might sound like a daft question but: What are the chances of this selling out before general sale?

Not bothered with going to friendlies before but I want to go to the Leeds game, I see the tickets go on sale to season ticket holders on Wednesday the 8th and general sale Friday 10th.

Might sound like a daft question but: What are the chances of this selling out before general sale?
we,ll get more if it sells out
ill be surprised if theres 20,000 there

Leeds allocation is a bit small, I've already booked my train and don't have a ST. Will be up at 8 on Friday.

I am hopeful it will be increased.

Plenty of empty seats in the home end at Morecambe and blackpool, stop flapping, if you want to go you'll get in, you ll probably even be able to pay on the gate.

900 tickets for Swindon ridiculous but no big deal, when they're sold by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning we should get another 900 at least.

Does it matter?
It's only a glorified training session,
everyone who wants to go will get in.
The game at Morecambe you mentioned was mixed all over the ground.

We got in and were standing a yard or two from the pitch bang on the halfway line, got our tickets before the game in there ticket office. Good day that:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.