Everton Pre-Season 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fuming, seriously.

I bought a £34 return train ticket to Haymarket for that day, 2 days ago, off the back of the club announcing we were playing them at that date and time, with no hint at all that it was going to be rearranged.

Are the club going to refund people like me who have already bought train tickets/arranged travel? This really isn't very fair at all.
I sympathise. But there was talk all over this forum about it being compromised if Hibs were drawn at home in that cup competition. That's what's happened. It's another example of how people are more savvy than the idiot's who run club web sites and local papers.

Absolutely fuming, seriously.

I bought a £34 return train ticket to Haymarket for that day, 2 days ago, off the back of the club announcing we were playing them at that date and time, with no hint at all that it was going to be rearranged.

Are the club going to refund people like me who have already bought train tickets/arranged travel? This really isn't very fair at all.
email the club mate,
they are usually good with things like this tbf

So we're playing Swindon and some third rate Scottish teams (is there any other kind?) Then we play a fourth rate Championship side famous for their moronic fans.
Welcome to the exciting roller coaster ride that is the lot of an Evertonian
who do you think everton should be playing pre season?

I sympathise. But there was talk all over this forum about it being compromised if Hibs were drawn at home in that cup competition. That's what's happened. It's another example of how people are more savvy than the idiot's who run club web sites and local papers.

They announced the date and kick off time for the Hearts game AFTER Hibs had been drawn at home to Rangers.

That's what I'm saying: never trust those nobheads. Your fellow supporters have more of a clue.

Well aware of that - I was the first person in the thread who posted that Hibs had drawn Rangers in the cup!

One would have thought that EFC would've held off announcing a kick off time & date if there had been a chance of it being changed.

So what our pre season live streaming deal this summer
The Asia games [Stoke/whoever] are on sky,and not allowed Live on EFC TV,the other 4 [Swindon/Hearts/Dundee/Leeds/] are live via efc tv,with the ferguson vilarreal game is TO BE CONSIDERED,no prices have been given yet

Status
Not open for further replies.