Everton Pre-Season 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Swindon when we played them away when they were in the PL. What a boring journey and an absolute crap game only worthwhile because we were 1-0 up with a minute to go. They equalised anyway to top off an absolute dire day

I went to Swindon when we played them away when they were in the PL. What a boring journey and an absolute crap game only worthwhile because we were 1-0 up with a minute to go. They equalised anyway to top off an absolute dire day

Remember it well, think Beagrie got ours & their centre half Taylor got theirs !!

Absolutely fuming, seriously.

I bought a £34 return train ticket to Haymarket for that day, 2 days ago, off the back of the club announcing we were playing them at that date and time, with no hint at all that it was going to be rearranged.

Are the club going to refund people like me who have already bought train tickets/arranged travel? This really isn't very fair at all.

How indeed do I get a ticket? CBA going all that way to queue and then be nobbed off.

I JUST WANT TO GO TO SWINDON!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

Honestly I do hate the people running our club, other clubs get trips to places like Dortmund, Ajax, and PSV we get trips to Southport and Dundee. We'll probably play some effin Serie B team to get our players used to playing boring possession football. Honestly can't they organise a proper friendly against proper opposition. What's with the obsession of going to the far east, the market has been dominated by clubs like Liverpool, United and Arsenal. If your going to go anywhere go to America, we actually have some chance of getting supporters there. The people who run our club are idiots, why can't they get a game that the fans can actually get interested in.

What's the point in getting supporters? Can't sell shirts because Kitbag :) :) :) :)

Robert Earl is a footballing business genius

Will most likely be moved to the Friday night I think. Moving it to the Sunday will be too close to the Dundee game.
L
same here - 3 of us, so that's £100 wasted !

not happy
Absolutely fuming, seriously.

I bought a £34 return train ticket to Haymarket for that day, 2 days ago, off the back of the club announcing we were playing them at that date and time, with no hint at all that it was going to be rearranged.

Are the club going to refund people like me who have already bought train tickets/arranged travel? This really isn't very fair at all.
Same here booked train for that day with no mention of it tbc , also went club shop the other day to get son training kit and surprise suprise they didn't have his size in top or shorts in either shop , our beloved blues never fail to let you down .

So we're playing Swindon and some third rate Scottish teams (is there any other kind?) Then we play a fourth rate Championship side famous for their moronic fans.
Welcome to the exciting roller coaster ride that is the lot of an Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.