Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has played down speculation linking Kieran Tierney with Juventus.
The Scotland internationalist was a target of Everton earlier this summer but Rodgers has dismissed the latest rumours linking the player away from Celtic.
“I've nothing to say, he’s linked with everyone," said Rodgers.

The cupboard is bare. There's about 25p in the club coffers never mind £25M for an SPL LB.

As people begin to understand the full impact of Koemageddon things will become easier to swallow in our transfer window.

Moshiri handed the proceeds of the family silver to Koeman and he put it all in a furnace and burnt it.

Reality needs to be accepted.

Says it all about the SPL when Aberdeen’s best striker jumps ship to join an English non league side.

The cupboard is bare. There's about 25p in the club coffers never mind £25M for an SPL LB.

As people begin to understand the full impact of Koemageddon things will become easier to swallow in our transfer window.

Moshiri handed the proceeds of the family silver to Koeman and he put it all in a furnace and burnt it.

Reality needs to be accepted.

Talking crap mate

Says it all about the SPL when Aberdeen’s best striker jumps ship to join an English non league side.

I saw this. Has me really worried about the quality of the league when you see their (they came 2nd in SPL btw) top scorer going to the English 5th Division.

I think we should be paying closer to what Southampton paid for VVD.

At the end of the day he can become Europe's best Left Back for Everton or go do it for another club instead

That's what this ultimately comes down to

It's in Brands and Co's hands now

All I can say is this; give Celtic what they want for him if we can afford to

If we can't, then get the dead wood gone ASAP so we can

Honestly if we buy him for 30+ we'll sell him for at least 50+

This is as much of a no brainer when it comes to a potential signing than at any time in our clubs history

Get him bought, and move Heaven and Earth to do it

Those on here who are disparaging him or talking him down will be sharply proven wrong once he walks out at Goodison Park wearing sumptuous royal blue and sets the Premier League alight

You're welcome to doubt me all you want, but I'm right about this one people, I honestly am

Kieran Tierney is going to make it. We should do all we can to ensure we get 2-3 years out of him before he does

Really? We'll see.

I'm guessing a negative net spend to the tune of £15M to £20M by the end of the window.

I am guessing positive to the tune of 80mil+

Edit, unless we see sales of Morgan,klaasen etc. then still big purchases but obvs smaller net.

I am guessing positive to the tune of 80mil+

Edit, unless we see sales of Morgan,klaasen etc. then still big purchases but obvs smaller net.

We definitively wont see anywhere near that.we haven't even done that in our history, never mind the limtied cash flow we have at the moment. Think Dave has the right of it with his prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.