Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just remember back to the whole Mo Johnston thing, I realise that was a long time ago and it was of course a Rangers thing, rather than a Celtic thing and yes I am very ignorant when it comes to The SPL for my sins, I just have this impression of them being, for want of a better word, a bit silly when it comes to religion.
As I said, some of their backwards fans still are (same goes for Rangers), but both clubs themselves have moved on.

Always a minority on both sides, haven't done a head count. But both sets of those 'hardcore' fans need to give their head a wobble.
Not so many but when you talk about a minority in this situation you're still talking about huge numbers of people.
Certainly, the travelling fans of both Old Firm teams spend an entire 90 minutes singing sectarian songs. It's become something we're all used to but it's offensive none the less.
The clubs pay lip service to the idea of "stamping it out" when in reality they know it's big business for them. Take a gander at Rangers new strips for the season. There's a sash and an orange shirt!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.