Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly right, im not being funny, but and I mean no offence here, but do you think Celtic would sign a muslim?
Yes, the club doesn’t discriminate based on religion. Some of their backwards fans still do, but the club has been signing non-catholics for over a century.
And I don’t think anyone is offended by your ignorance ;)

Yes, the club doesn’t discriminate based on religion. Some of their backwards fans still do, but the club has been signing non-catholics for over a century.
And I don’t think anyone is offended by your ignorance ;)

I just remember back to the whole Mo Johnston thing, I realise that was a long time ago and it was of course a Rangers thing, rather than a Celtic thing and yes I am very ignorant when it comes to The SPL for my sins, I just have this impression of them being, for want of a better word, a bit silly when it comes to religion.

I just remember back to the whole Mo Johnston thing, I realise that was a long time ago and it was of course a Rangers thing, rather than a Celtic thing and yes I am very ignorant when it comes to The SPL for my sins, I just have this impression of them being, for want of a better word, a bit silly when it comes to religion.

It's this lot that are sectarian>>> http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/discover/

Status
Not open for further replies.