Everton player's wages 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the manager's wages?

http://sportsmaza.com/money/english-premier-league-managers-salary/ Jan 2017

efc2.png

...I suspect the disparity is due to old and newer contracts. The noises being made suggest we will be paying big buck wages going forward so I'm sure the figures will even out as existing players earn new deals.

Surely Seamus Coleman has increased his salary with the new contract. Also I doubt Mason Holgate plays for 7.500 £/week anymore.

http://sportsmaza.com/football/everton-players-salaries-wages/ from March 2017

Barkley on the same wage as Kone and less than Niasse and what we paid Cleverley.

Any wonder he wants to leave?

Lukaku already being paid £90k a week so that gives insight as to why a pay increase isn't motivating him to sign.

View attachment 36982

If I'm not mistaken, the row is about the new contract, not the current one. How much has Barkley been offered/turned down? I doubt it's £40,000 a week.

If I'm not mistaken, the row is about the new contract, not the current one. How much has Barkley been offered/turned down? I doubt it's £40,000 a week.

Yes that is correct. He is already on £40k a week but in today's industry, that is low in my opinion for a young, English player we'd want to keep happy. He should have been on £60k+ a couple of years ago. Some reports say we've offered 100k a week but I think that is just spin from the club. If Rom is on £90k a week it's much more likely we've offered Barkley (I know this is speculation!) something like £65k a week. He must know he can get more elsewhere.

Yes that is correct. He is already on £40k a week but in today's industry, that is low in my opinion for a young, English player we'd want to keep happy. He should have been on £60k+ a couple of years ago. Some reports say we've offered 100k a week but I think that is just spin from the club. If Rom is on £90k a week it's much more likely we've offered Barkley (I know this is speculation!) something like £65k a week. He must know he can get more elsewhere.

Sure, but you wrote:

Barkley on the same wage as Kone and less than Niasse and what we paid Cleverley.

Any wonder he wants to leave?
View attachment 36982

Maybe I misunderstand, but it seems mixed up to me to suggest Barkley won't sign the new contract because he's disappointed by the old contract. What are you saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.