Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge in July.

That is the biggest commercial pull and the Kids will love it. So much to do. Overkill on eating places also. Minor league Baseball is close by. The Tennessee Smokies a Cubs affilate resides by the interstate on the Sevierville exit.

But if you need a quiet day take the main road from just outside Gatlinburg to Cades Cove and discover Townsend. You will be glad you did. Tubing down the Y is awesome. Cades Cove is very picturesque were you can ride bicycles and enjoy the pristine outdoors and trails a plenty. There are many waterfalls and treks that that go from easy for the kids to quite demanding and the views are out of this world. Black Bears and Deer are all over the place.

We are very fortunate to live close to such beauty. We are heading to Bermuda on a Cruise during that time(July) out of Baltimore. Just me and misses on this one. The Kids are doing the Hilton Head and Tampa/St Pete thing.

I think after Tuesday the most important games will get certain channels. They will show them all live somewhere.

Well they did show the match on tape delayed but I caught it late, just in time to see the Torres goal.

Overall, I think only two or three of the 38 matches weren't shown "Live" or "Delayed." That's a pretty good haul. Now we will see how the new TV deal works over here with NBC. I'm cautiously optimistic.

The one good thing is that I think all of the matches shown will be in HD (unlike FSC+).

Well they did show the match on tape delayed but I caught it late, just in time to see the Torres goal.

Overall, I think only two or three of the 38 matches weren't shown "Live" or "Delayed." That's a pretty good haul. Now we will see how the new TV deal works over here with NBC. I'm cautiously optimistic.

The one good thing is that I think all of the matches shown will be in HD (unlike FSC+).

I think we can safely assume we'll have access to every game, which is exciting.

Now how about another summer tour...

Status
Not open for further replies.