Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they did show the match on tape delayed but I caught it late, just in time to see the Torres goal.

Overall, I think only two or three of the 38 matches weren't shown "Live" or "Delayed." That's a pretty good haul. Now we will see how the new TV deal works over here with NBC. I'm cautiously optimistic.

The one good thing is that I think all of the matches shown will be in HD (unlike FSC+).

Do NBC have an app comparable to Soccer2Go? And can you sign up for it online?

Do NBC have an app comparable to Soccer2Go? And can you sign up for it online?

Good question and one I don't have an answer for. I'd like to think so, especially with this new TV deal but I'm guessing their website would have something on that.

Yeah looks a good trip a few of us from here are talking about going

International Champions Cup set for this summer

Everton have confirmed their involvement in the International Champions Cup to be staged in three US cities this summer. The Blues will face three of the teams from a star lineup of potential clubs including Juventus, LA Galaxy, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Chelsea, Benfica and Real Madrid in late July and early August.
The first game will take place on Tuesday 30 July in San Francisco. The following Saturday, 3 August, will see the Blues play in Los Angeles, before a third match in Miami on either Tuesday 6 or Wednesday 7 August.

I'm definitely excited about the Miami stop. Supposedly this will be the only stop where all the teams will play. If anyone is planning to come down, let me know.

Gotta figure that most of these friendly matches will be televised on FSC/FSC+. They're pretty good about getting those on the air over the summer.

Gotta figure that most of these friendly matches will be televised on FSC/FSC+. They're pretty good about getting those on the air over the summer.

That was my guess in the thread. Minus the LA games which are typically on ESPN.

STOKED. They are coming to my city!!!!!!!!! Bought my tickets within 20 minutes when they went on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.