Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal vs. Everton
Tuesday, April 16
2:45pm EDT (LIVE)
FSC

(Good to see you sir. Haven't seen you in awhile !!!)

Thanks Bill I still read all the forums and enjoy GOT but I just can't stomach all the sad sacks when we are having a decent season. The Howard assassinations are just plain stupid we are very lucky to have him. Chico's pre game analysis are always great reads and the photos take me back to my boyhood.

I hear you. Don't be too much of a stranger.

Speaking of TN, heading there this summer on vacation. Never been before.

Tennessee like most states is very diverse. Many believe it still resembles the Beverly Hillbillies in nature. That is so far from the truth the land here is very unique and very beautiful. Adam Ant even fell in love with the place and resided in Dayton Tennessee for a bit. I'm a bit prejudice but East Tennessee in the spring & fall is a wonderful habitat to belong too.

I hope you enjoy your visit. Catch the Smoky Mountains/Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area if you can.

Big announcement today concerning the Premier League and its future on NBC.

The big news is that every game will be on television next year, all 380 matches.

I don't have enough posts to link the updates I've been reading, but just Google: NBC English Premier League and you'll be able to learn much more. IF you remember, I posted awhile back about this. My friend works for NBC Sports (I work for Yahoo! Sports) and he's been telling me for months now that they're putting more effort into the Premier League than the NHL, which is pretty big considering the NHL currently runs that channel.

Anyways, it's a great day for Premier League football in the states. COYB!!!!

Big announcement today concerning the Premier League and its future on NBC.

The big news is that every game will be on television next year, all 380 matches.

I don't have enough posts to link the updates I've been reading, but just Google: NBC English Premier League and you'll be able to learn much more. IF you remember, I posted awhile back about this. My friend works for NBC Sports (I work for Yahoo! Sports) and he's been telling me for months now that they're putting more effort into the Premier League than the NHL, which is pretty big considering the NHL currently runs that channel.

Anyways, it's a great day for Premier League football in the states. COYB!!!!

Thanks Snyder. I was worried we may have been on the outside when it came to live games featuring only the so called big boyz.
I hope they keep the all English announcers as they promote the unique atmosphere of each venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.