Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win tonight! Everton Football Club ARE on this Sunday...8am EST.

That is when they would be on. Like 5am local. And will be after attending a rotating host annual event, this time held in Tucson, dubbed "Meatfest" in which I will be consuming absurd amounts of meat and beer. God help me.

Any suggestions for bars showing Sunderland game in Santa Monica? Staying about a mile and a half from the pier...thanks

That is when they would be on. Like 5am local. And will be after attending a rotating host annual event, this time held in Tucson, dubbed "Meatfest" in which I will be consuming absurd amounts of meat and beer. God help me.
Anyone know where the manure game will be on ,this Sunday,in Orlando-Disney area,gutted I won't be there but florida is not a bad place to be I suppose

A little off topic but for those you interested in learning, as I am, more about the Hillsborough disaster, ESPN has a 30 for 30 on it. Next air date is Sunday at 10 est.

Anywhere in Phoenix for Sundays Arsenal game?
Cheers...
Only about 20 days late but...... you talking about the phoenix (city) or the Phoenix pub in Cambridge, ma ?

If you're talking about the pub, most Evertonians now meet up in the Banshee pub in Dorchester mate for games.

USA peeps watching Timmy H do color commentary on the man city match? A bit stiff, but pretty good actually.

...But, midseason shouldn't he be concentrating on EFC? A tv gig has to require some prep right?

Status
Not open for further replies.