Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA Network with pregame starting at 8am EDT. (Channel 105 on DISH)

Also because we're the only match at that time. We're rarely on NBCSN unless we're playing one of the "big teams."

That is not the case, it is because NBCSN is presenting the winter Olympics, otherwise it we would have been on NBCSN or regular NBC today, even the Manure game was on USA after US. Some of the games for Everton have rearranged for prime time TV. So either way we get coverage and get some interest with the American's.

Even this week for the mid week game against Crystal palace. it will be televised on NBCSN extra time via the their website or if you have time warner depending on your region for the station you will be able to see the game live and if your at work you can record it via your DVR.

Being from the UK, I have to admit I get more Soccer Coverage of games in the states, but the studio pundits are ****e Robbie Mustoe, Kyle somebody...... I just drown them out with their waffle.

Even My father in law who lives in Hawaii is starting to get into soccer especially being brought up on American Football. and he Loves watching Everton and he talks with his friends about it and they are starting to watch.......Everton is starting to get following here in the States, even more so with Everton using the US as part of the preseason plan.

I got a warm welcome in Atlanta when I was over there for the spurs game, big thanks to Steve especially who even picked me up from my hotel to take me to the pub. Gotta love being a blue- ready made friends the world over.

Yeah, DISH has screwed it's customers on that saying they "don't have the channels" to put the extra matches on.

Bull.

How many of our matches do you guys get over there?

The ones versus bigger clubs get shown on TV proper. RS, Chelsea, City, Utd. We might have had another match or two on depending upon start times. The others we watch streaming from NBC. So the average American just tuning in to see this whole "soccer" thing might catch one Everton performance per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.