Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...just now on in over a few days.

We always bump this thread when we have relevant information. I usually update it each week but I'm finding less of a need after NBC took over. We'll be one of the following:

• Early Sat match on NBCSN
  • Main Sat match on NBCSN
  • (if not the main Sat match on NBCSN, then on one of the other channels depending upon your carrier)
  • Late Sat match on NBC
  • Both Sunday matches are televised on NBCSN
  • Monday match is on NBCSN
So, there's a good chance we're gonna be televised and since I just switched to ATT/Uverse, I'll be able to get the Sat 9AM match if we aren't the main one.
You realize that if you have NBCSN, then you have access to every game live right, on NBCSN extra ?

Your cable provider should have preset channels on your cable box. With this channel you can watch every Everton game live. Infact, watch any game you choose.

Anyone in D.C. going to Fado's to watch? Didn't see a post for an official watch part, but I got permission to leave work early so I'm heading over there to watch.

edit: talking about the Wolfsburg game

Sat In my room in Orlando now watching the match . Does anyone know if our game In The league cup at Swansea is on next week live in America ?

You realize that if you have NBCSN, then you have access to every game live right, on NBCSN extra ?

Your cable provider should have preset channels on your cable box. With this channel you can watch every Everton game live. Infact, watch any game you choose.

Not necessarily true.

I just dumped Dish TV after 15 years because they refused to put the extra 9am games on another channel. Said that they didn't have room. Was forced to watch online on the NBC Sports app.

Changed to ATT/Uverse. They have the games on the extra channels.

Not necessarily true.

I just dumped Dish TV after 15 years because they refused to put the extra 9am games on another channel. Said that they didn't have room. Was forced to watch online on the NBC Sports app.

Changed to ATT/Uverse. They have the games on the extra channels.

That's terrible. TWC took their sweet time adding the TV channels but they're Time Warner and you wouldn't expect anything else, but to just refuse to air channels they're getting for free is ridiculous. Hope the lose a ton of people for that.

That's terrible. TWC took their sweet time adding the TV channels but they're Time Warner and you wouldn't expect anything else, but to just refuse to air channels they're getting for free is ridiculous. Hope the lose a ton of people for that.

Dish TV I think is the only provider that isn't doing it. Felt that giving you the app to watch on your computer was good enough. Poor and yes, they're losing people because of it.

They just don't care.

Used the TWC app. Found the RS, City, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea's games but not ours or indeed anyone else's. I wish we were a big club like Spurs (sarcasm)

Oh another note. Really enjoyed McBride co-commentating, did a good job.
Haha yeah he was pretty good. Although it irks me when he was saying things like ' the frame ' regarding the goals. ' just past the frame '.

Ha ha other than that, decent.

Also was it just me but our game last night aired by fox; did you notice the noise of the crowd was hushed out a little. It was weird... you could hear the singing and crowd but it was ' quietened ' out. Is that even a word? Idk

Haha yeah he was pretty good. Although it irks me when he was saying things like ' the frame ' regarding the goals. ' just past the frame '.

Ha ha other than that, decent.

Also was it just me but our game last night aired by fox; did you notice the noise of the crowd was hushed out a little. It was weird... you could hear the singing and crowd but it was ' quietened ' out. Is that even a word? Idk

Was hollow sounding. Probably got an intern working the desk these days after losing the premier league

Was hollow sounding. Probably got an intern working the desk these days after losing the premier league
It slightly annoyed me actually. I was going to post it in the fume thread but im having a brain fart and couldnt work out if ' quietened ' out was a word. So I didnt.

Hollowed out. Thats good. I will use that.

NBC Sports Live Extra: For some reason the Everton match isn't showing as available for me...for the second week in a row. Pretty annoying, is that the case for everyone else? Chaps my ace when the Everton match is the only not available for replay.

NBC Sports Live Extra: For some reason the Everton match isn't showing as available for me...for the second week in a row. Pretty annoying, is that the case for everyone else? Chaps my ace when the Everton match is the only not available for replay.
Its fine for me.

What are you watching it on. Ive been watching it on the tv; using the extra channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.