Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamptey would be a fantastic signing - sadly that means Brands wont ever entertain it.

He’d be an expensive signing and before this season barely anyone had heard of him. He’s had a few good games in the premier league that’s it, I’d be hoping that we had a longer term target than the most recent flavour of the month. Similar logic lands you Teemu Pukki upfront for 20 mill after he hit a purple patch last season.

He’d be an expensive signing and before this season barely anyone had heard of him. He’s had a few good games in the premier league that’s it, I’d be hoping that we had a longer term target than the most recent flavour of the month. Similar logic lands you Teemu Pukki upfront for 20 mill after he hit a purple patch last season.

You can turn that on its head and say we shouldn't have gone for Richarlison based on a purple patch half a season at Watford...

You can turn that on its head and say we shouldn't have gone for Richarlison based on a purple patch half a season at Watford...

Richarlison had at least played a while at Watford. We’d even seen a period of bad form from him after Silva left. We knew what we were getting. Lamptey has played a handful of senior games for Brighton.

He does look good though, so one to keep an eye on but I fear he’ll be massively expensive now.

Status
Not open for further replies.