Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way i can see anyone else coming here, we're a basket case, you'd want to be from the lower divisions or a loan.
If you are a half decent agent you would certainly advise against any client coming near us at the moment. If I was one and the club approached me about one of my players I would simply tell them to go away and don't come back again until you have a proper structure (that is working) in place.

What is the younger Bellingham like, worth snapping up before he gets expensive like his brother or is he not on the same level?
Nowhere near his brother, far too young at the moment to be honest. He never really stood out at age group levels for Birmingham...

[Paid Content - Blacklisted]/297864...-expectations-should-be-tempered-accordingly/

If we sign another player, whether it’s a midfielder or a CB what is most important in our current position is that it’s a leader type. Even if it’s on a short contract due to age but we need a strong character on the pitch. Something we are sadly in short supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.