Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it too much to hope that we have a new manager by the weekend so we have 1 week to contemplate 2 more players coming in ? I mean Kovac and Lampard are free to talk to us and i don't think Derby will block attempts to talk to Rooney. Come on get a move on FFS

I guess a lot depends on how long Dunc, will be there? We won't sign anyone, if he's not staying, until the new manager is in. It'd be a good way of seeing his Dunc can work in the market letting him make a loan or two. See how he does.

200k a week is 10mil a year.

1/2 a season is 5mil. Probably less as he would only be with us for 4 1/2 months.

Barce we’re desperate to get rid for a bit so would probably accept someone paying 1/2 to 3/4 of these wages.

Probably cost 2-3 mil, maybe more with a loan fee. It’s not nothing, but really isn’t all that much (in terms of the premier league) to get someone in for half a season with world class ability (if very inconsistent of late).

Still, we’ve gone for el ghazi. I can’t really see it working but I wish him well and hope he gives us a decision to make in the summer.

Everything bad is going to be pinned on Rafael between now and the end of the season. They may as well blame him because A, the fans don’t like him B, a lot of it is his fault and C, his compensation agreement means he probably isn’t allowed to respond.
Jeez. I forgot we have two players who have never kicked a ball for us brought in by our sacked manager.
What a club..

If I had the choice between a novel yet to be experienced points deduction in the Premier League next season, or a replication of one that has frequently been dished out in the Championship, I know which one I would choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.