Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
….ha, ha. Seems to work for the most successful coaches but there’s more than one way to skin a cat.
There's about a handful of FBs I've ever seen who can do both attacking and defending roles to a high standard, and they'll cost an arm and a leg to secure.

Look at Baines and Alexander-Arnold for example so how it's NOT done.

A FB who can defend over one who gets forward all day for me.

There's about a handful of FBs I've ever seen who can do both attacking and defending roles to a high standard, and they'll cost an arm and a leg to secure.

…ok, Dave.

Dwight McNeil. Can we see this being done in January?

Patterson at Rangers: not a defender. We should not return to that. We cant afford to train him up to PL standards in the position we're in.

Would rather spend the likely fee on Raphinha at Leeds proper footballer. Though that horse might have bolted and one of the CL could come in with huge fee.

Not for me , Hibbert looked outdated about 6 years before he retired. Wan bisakka for instance can't get near the England set up.

Would it be such a bad window if we ended up with Barkley (CM) and Lingard (LM/CAM/RM) on a loan, 1/2 a season then send them back without having to pay 100% of their wages and the rest spent on a RB, LB & Striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.