Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

will the fact that Atalanta completely rinsed us, with a squad that probably cost less than Sigurdsson, help convince anyone that there's more to football than the summer net spend?

I doubt it...

57M their first eleven cost last night. A quarter of that was spent purely on their number 10.

Following on from the glut of negative knee-jerky threads, I thought I'd throw one out there too.

So, Everton Football Club of Goodison Rd L4, I hate you.

For 40 years you have made my life, bar a few decent weekends, a complete misery.

Anybody else hate the barstuds?

FFS
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

*Intro that boss bit of guitar*

Isn't the definition of insanity watching the same old sh1te & expecting a different outcome? :Blink:

Everton definitely has too much influence on my mood. All you can do is learn to manage expectation. It's not FIFA on the Xbox, where we beat Barca 6-0, it's real live humans, who have bad days just like anyone else. They have confidence & anxiety issues like anyone else. Every club is trying to win, so someone's gonna loose. Just have to take the rough with the smooth. ManU/citeh, Chelsea, Arsenal, spurs & the sh1te have been spending huge money for 10-20 years. We're not going to catch them in one season. There's about 85 sets of supporters in England who'd be delighted with what we've got.

...that said, I can't help fuming at why we bought Williams & that clown Cuco & why we didn't buy a striker.

Martina is the least of our worries. Came for nothing, wont be on much and is one of our only attacking threats!

Status
Not open for further replies.