Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddick

Player Valuation: £70m
One of my favourite games - Lukaku hugging Martinez, Coleman doing tricks. Ffs I even look on that kit with fondness!
I literally was screaming at my place at this. Jumping up and down. We had "destiny" in our own hands. We had one of the best technical teams in the Premier League literally saying "wtf just happened".

How absolutely wrong it has gone in a bit over 3 years is so depressing.

ToffeeTim

I don't even hate everton tonight. I feel like they are like a sick pet who need comfort to recover from their stricken state.

Woolly Blue

I don't hate them tonight.

The minimum requirement is to put the effort in and they did that today, so I'm merely gutted and will leave the hate feeling for more appropriate times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks