Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the toffee’s to bits, but it’s sad that we are probably the only team in Britain who can’t compete in our derby game . I honestly haven’t felt gutted about any derby defeat since the semi final in 2012 . Its not that I don’t care because I do and celebrated like a loon in the away end tonight . But It’s just expected and accepted that we won’t win. And more often than not we won’t even try . Tonight we tried but we just can’t find a way to match them . I was more gutted coming away from Bournemouth than I was tonight . Derby’s are dead to me .
Yep - and trusted enough to dominate the Europa League final. 47 appearances in all competitions last season.

Twenty league goals in one season, ruptured achilies, then got back to fitness in third season. 25 goals in 82 games despite a horrendous injury. So yes, good signing.

You've had a mare here. You haven't even managed to spell St Domingo's correctly.

User name my mistake.. but to say Fellaini is mainstay is laughable.

Tell me more about Russian Billy

My boys were playing footy yesterday and other one said, "I want to be the red devils, manu" i said, yes they are good.
Realized I dont want to force Everton to him. He knows im big fan and he wears my kits when he plays, but I dont want him to feel this s*** all the time. If he wants to root for ManU then by all means. He definitely will get much more Joy out of football than his miserable dar. FFS.

My boys were playing footy yesterday and other one said, "I want to be the red devils, manu" i said, yes they are good.
Realized I dont want to force Everton to him. He knows im big fan and he wears my kits when he plays, but I dont want him to feel this s*** all the time. If he wants to root for ManU then by all means. He definitely will get much more Joy out of football than his miserable dar. FFS.

That's the easy way out for them Finners.

A fathers role is to inflict as much pain and suffering on his sons as possible.

This prepares them for later life.

Don't let us down.

* next thing you'll be telling us, is that they don't want to beat defenceless animals to death.

User name my mistake.. but to say Fellaini is mainstay is laughable.

Tell me more about Russian Billy

Fellaini: 47 appearances in a single season, 34 the year before. Quite clearly a key player. So the only thing laughable here is you trying to contest it.

Bily scored 9 goals in 77 games, not even needing to look at assists too. That's 12% and better than Pienaar (7 in 71), Lennon (5 in 50) , McGeady (1 in 32, Lol) , Bolasie (1 in 16), Cleverley (2 in 32).... in fact, better than virtually anyone that has played out wide for us in that time. Arteta marginally better and he was on the penalties.

You've had a shocker here mate.

Please go and fall in love with Man City..

Tonight we we're unlucky, dodgy pen and poor goalkeeper decision.Everyone tonight tried their hardest and if you can't see that then good riddance. Moyes never won away to a so called top 6 side. You're telling me Kenny, Rooney and Jags don't love Everton?
I never said we were not unlucky, we were it was a Pickford mistake and a sot penalty. I remember us out singing them when 2 0 down at home when Torres scored. It's just I feel as a club in recent years including under DM we have had players who just don't care. I remember Kone laughing and joking after we lost to Leicester, players not even bothering to clap supporters who travel all over the country to watch us. I accept that we'll lose games, however I just feel the players don't care as much as they used to that's all. You've misunderstood what I was saying 8 or 9 years ago we spent far less players, but were in many ways a better side. Jagielka cost very little look at what he's done for us, same with Baines, Cahill, Arteta, Pienaar, Howard even Felaini overall worth his fee. In many ways the players who we bought for next to nothing were more important to us than, the top 4s megastars. One of the things you accuse me of glory hunting is exactly what I was arguing against. I preferred going to match a few years ago, there was a better atmosphere, people didn't turn round when someone shouted something. I have noticed a lot of hangers on in recent years, who just give abuse to the team and never sing or anything. There are some people at GP nowadays more interested in their effin hotdog or getting a pint than supporting the team. When it was just the loyal fans at GP and away games, it was a lot better. I heard some divvy saying before the Semi Final against Man City, that he hoped Osman got paralysed, so he wouldn't play for Everton again. I'll always support Everton, supporting Everton is like joining a cult or a prison gang, once your in your in for life.

That's the easy way out for them Finners.

A fathers role is to inflict as much pain and suffering on his sons as possible.

This prepares them for later life.

Don't let us down.

* next thing you'll be telling us, is that they don't want to beat defenceless animals to death.
I actually made me self a promise mate, I will not let him to become evertonian. I dont want him to suffer like we do. I will teach the hard life in other ways. But he wont be an evertonian that i will promise to you. I will carry that cross in this family ffs.

I actually made me self a promise mate, I will not let him to become evertonian. I dont want him to suffer like we do. I will teach the hard life in other ways. But he wont be an evertonian that i will promise to you. I will carry that cross in this family ffs.

Your wrong Finners.

It's a cross that we / they are chosen to bear.

Father to son mate.

So wrong, you need to brainwash the little scamp and make him suffer like the rest of us. Glory hunting doesn't instil those life characteristics that make you a rounded individual.

After the 1979 FA Cup final i was set to become a United fan ( Best mate was one) My old fella never spoke to me for a week and promise he'd never take me to Old Trafford.

Children need to be guide not allowed free choice

I never said we were not unlucky, we were it was a Pickford mistake and a sot penalty. I remember us out singing them when 2 0 down at home when Torres scored. It's just I feel as a club in recent years including under DM we have had players who just don't care. I remember Kone laughing and joking after we lost to Leicester, players not even bothering to clap supporters who travel all over the country to watch us. I accept that we'll lose games, however I just feel the players don't care as much as they used to that's all. You've misunderstood what I was saying 8 or 9 years ago we spent far less players, but were in many ways a better side. Jagielka cost very little look at what he's done for us, same with Baines, Cahill, Arteta, Pienaar, Howard even Felaini overall worth his fee. In many ways the players who we bought for next to nothing were more important to us than, the top 4s megastars. One of the things you accuse me of glory hunting is exactly what I was arguing against. I preferred going to match a few years ago, there was a better atmosphere, people didn't turn round when someone shouted something. I have noticed a lot of hangers on in recent years, who just give abuse to the team and never sing or anything. There are some people at GP nowadays more interested in their effin hotdog or getting a pint than supporting the team. When it was just the loyal fans at GP and away games, it was a lot better. I heard some divvy saying before the Semi Final against Man City, that he hoped Osman got paralysed, so he wouldn't play for Everton again. I'll always support Everton, supporting Everton is like joining a cult or a prison gang, once your in your in for life.

Please accept my apology.. Just feeling raw at the moment... even after 43 years it hurts.

It’s your duty as a dar to hand on the baton of misery down the generations to the boy. It builds character.

I’m not proud but I used the ‘Santa doesn’t deliver presents to kopites’ line this Chrimbo. All for the greater good.

Fellaini: 47 appearances in a single season, 34 the year before. Quite clearly a key player. So the only thing laughable here is you trying to contest it.

Bily scored 9 goals in 77 games, not even needing to look at assists too. That's 12% and better than Pienaar (7 in 71), Lennon (5 in 50) , McGeady (1 in 32, Lol) , Bolasie (1 in 16), Cleverley (2 in 32).... in fact, better than virtually anyone that has played out wide for us in that time. Arteta marginally better and he was on the penalties.

You've had a shocker here mate.

WTF Billy really better than Pienaar? get off wikipedia and watch a match ya tool

WTF Billy really better than Pienaar? get off wikipedia and watch a match ya tool

Doesn't say that at all. Pienaar quite clearly a better footballer.

The point (quite clearly) is that for a 10m euro outlay, Bily performed to a decent level, outscoring as a ratio of goals/games many of the players who played in those positions before and after. Reasonable value for money, particularly in comparison to at least half of that list I put up earlier.

So that's Fellaini, Bily and Yakubu you've been hopelessly wrong about. Oh, and St Domingo's.

Doesn't say that at all. Pienaar quite clearly a better footballer.

The point (quite clearly) is that for a 10m euro outlay, Bily performed to a decent level, outscoring as a ratio of goals/games many of the players who played in those positions before and after. Reasonable value for money, particularly in comparison to at least half of that list I put up earlier.

So that's Fellaini, Bily and Yakubu you've been hopelessly wrong about. Oh, and St Domingo's.

haha, I thought the Bily one might not meet universal agreement. Think the rest is fair.

The lad who said Yakubu and Fellaini weren't decent is sadly an utter bozo, but as he's managed to spell his username incorrectly....

Utter Bozo? You said they were boss. Decent maybe but boss never -perhaps your supporting only goes back to the late 90's and can be forgive for not seeing a decent Everton team.

Status
Not open for further replies.