Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Dunfermline I picked Everton 30 years ago could have picked any other team all this suffering but still glad picked the blues even after another disappointment always next time

That shoot out against Cardiff was certainly a big one!!! Been a while, did they get a lucky call in that game too? Not sure if the last trophy they actually won in real time.

Let’s be fair, even the the biggest game in their history that still gets all them woolybacks & Scandi’s wet they drew 3all didn’t they?

It’s glory past mate. They were good before the backpass rule was invented. Struggled since. Not sure of a cup they have won in normal time since I was a lad. Some record in pens though haven’t they? Their success is built on it.

Keep the faith. I know where we are, so do you. As my grandad said, never talk Football with a Liverpool fan. They aren’t worth the effort.

I'm not silly enough to speak with them about football, their opinions aren't worth it. Then again, I don't really speak about it to anybody this year, it's been a crap season.

I'm just thankful they have a manager now who bottles everything as opposed to a lucky one like benitez.

It is what it is I suppose. Would love us to win derbies like they do, I'd be buzzing at them trying to deal with the injustices we've had to put up with. They don't need that to embarrass themselves though.

I reckon after that tonight

In all competitions from MFK Ruzomberok at home onwards that's 35 games, 12 wins, 8 draws, 15 losses

2 wins in 7 for Unsworth [29%]
3 wins in 10 for Allardyce [30%]
7 wins in 18 for Koeman [39%].

We've actually got worse. Amazing stuff.

In all competitions from MFK Ruzomberok at home onwards that's 35 games, 12 wins, 8 draws, 15 losses

Oh wow

The numbers show the true story

Maybe have a re-think about Bily but other than that spot on.

haha, I thought the Bily one might not meet universal agreement. Think the rest is fair.

The lad who said Yakubu and Fellaini weren't decent is sadly an utter bozo, but as he's managed to spell his username incorrectly....

Oh wow

The numbers show the true story

we need 4 wins in 16 league games now to stay up.

If 'all competition' ratios are maintained, we're in for a much more interesting end to the season than we may have suspected....

We have been at best mediocre for 30 years with the odd rare decent season thrown in. How apt that a film was released in 1990 called "Misery", which is when the terminal rot started in my opinion.Surely the makers must have been evetonians in a previous life.

I love the toffee’s to bits, but it’s sad that we are probably the only team in Britain who can’t compete in our derby game . I honestly haven’t felt gutted about any derby defeat since the semi final in 2012 . Its not that I don’t care because I do and celebrated like a loon in the away end tonight . But It’s just expected and accepted that we won’t win. And more often than not we won’t even try . Tonight we tried but we just can’t find a way to match them . I was more gutted coming away from Bournemouth than I was tonight . Derby’s are dead to me .

Yakubu scored over 20 league goals in a campaign.
Fellaini was a fantastic player who is now a mainstay in the United side and has won several trophies since moving.

Bily is subjective.

Fellaini mainstay of United you sure? The Yak one season wonder the other 3 seasons? Billy subjective to what? lad give your head a wobble

Fellaini mainstay of United you sure? The Yak one season wonder the other 3 seasons? Billy subjective to what? lad gve your head a wobble

Fellaini mainstay of United you sure?

Yep - and trusted enough to dominate the Europa League final. 47 appearances in all competitions last season.

The Yak one season wonder the other 3 seasons?

Twenty league goals in one season, ruptured achilies, then got back to fitness in third season. 25 goals in 82 games despite a horrendous injury. So yes, good signing.

You've had a mare here. You haven't even managed to spell St Domingo's correctly.

lol Oh dear

It's been a horror show and utterly miserable this year. We need to suck it up, get to 40 points asap, get the new manager in, get the board room plan sorted, and pretend this never happened.

Serious questions need to be demanded of the board at the AGM. How are they going to ensure this never happens again. How are they going to ensure lessons are learned. And how are we going to compete in our city again.

Our derby record is a total joke nowadays. We're not friggin 1860 Munich having to try compete with Bayern ffs. It needs to be addressed, it can't continue, and the humiliation needs to end.

In the cold light of day I'll hopefully have calmed down tomorrow. It's been a terrible season. Our worst since we came 17th under Moyes. But we've seen this before and we've been OK. It's character building and no matter how garbage we are and how far we drop, I am mighty glad I am a blue and not a red.

Status
Not open for further replies.