Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this right?

Are Kopites coming on an Everton forum to try and say it was anyone other than reds that acted like b***s the other day?

These are the fans that kicked off on police shouting ‘police brutality’ while they tended to someone injured on the ground.

The fans stood around while their own fans fired rockets at the liver buildings because the Union Jack happens to have blue in it.

They watched fans shoot fireworks intentionally at the liver buildings because they are owned by the owner of Everton via some holding company based in Luxembourg or wherever even though the liver bird is on their own crest.

Leaving their own city a mess in the process.

and they call *US* bitter when we tell them they should be calling their own fans out instead of making excuses.

They call us obsessed when they’ve just won the league and they still manage to make it about us in some way.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Sad b***ards.
Can't blame them. Not thier fault. Because it wasn't an official event put on by the council and/or because there was a lack of policing, the Liverpool fans (not the ahem real ones obviously) deemed it more than acceptable to attack a building, cheer arson on mass, stab a fellow fan, attack the police that tried to protect that man & then leave a massive pile of waste to be cleaned up.
Until there is adequate policing or official events held then Liverpool fans (again, not true Liverpool fans) are absolutely free to run riot & not be held accountable for thier actions.
Is that thier argument? I think i have that right? Actively admitting that they need babysitting & without it they will lose thier minds.

Like I have said previously I joined the forum to read all the articles. Political and funny ones as well as the world football articles. This is denied unless you join the forum which I now have done.
I haven't had much chance to do that yet because I have since been deluged by posts to which I am replying too when I am able.
I would also like to post and read the matchday posts and possibly make comments as well.
I have said previously that I was a 300 club member for over 10 yrs and it was a very enjoyable time as well.
The company was outstanding at the time and we often had the likes of Joe Mercer,Davey Hickson, and other greats on our table.
That was in the 80s. I gave my ticket to a friend because I went abroad to work but I can't deny that I have always had a soft spot for the blues and still do.
I was accepted at the club and everyone knew I was a red and wasn't the only one who went to every match at Goodison.
The prem days seem to have changed every team's fans opinions of other fans and that is sad.
Sly news like to wind everyone up to get the viewing figures up and they seem to love a bad story about our City and especially if its Liverpool fans behaving badly.

Like I have said previously I joined the forum to read all the articles. Political and funny ones as well as the world football articles. This is denied unless you join the forum which I now have done.
I haven't had much chance to do that yet because I have since been deluged by posts to which I am replying too when I am able.
I would also like to post and read the matchday posts and possibly make comments as well.
I have said previously that I was a 300 club member for over 10 yrs and it was a very enjoyable time as well.
The company was outstanding at the time and we often had the likes of Joe Mercer,Davey Hickson, and other greats on our table.
That was in the 80s. I gave my ticket to a friend because I went abroad to work but I can't deny that I have always had a soft spot for the blues and still do.
I was accepted at the club and everyone knew I was a red and wasn't the only one who went to every match at Goodison.
The prem days seem to have changed every team's fans opinions of other fans and that is sad.
Sly news like to wind everyone up to get the viewing figures up and they seem to love a bad story about our City and especially if its Liverpool fans behaving badly.
Getting a bit creepy and weird this now.

You are reading it wrong I think.No true red would even try to defend those criminal actions at the Pier Head.
Truth is it should never have been allowed in the first place. The real ****hites who caused it ended up at the bombed-out church having finally been dispersed from the Pier Head and apparently continued causing mayhem till the early hours.
The incident has shamed thousands of true red supporters but how can they apologize when it's up to the authorities to sort out thugs.
How come you lot cause mayhem year upon year,pelt fans from the upper anny,including with human faeces,attack a team coach,stand and cheer someone wanking in front of kids,cheer throwing arl fellas in fountains,cheer attacking buildings then have the nerve to say its not real fans,do one you gobshite,we dont need your "wasnt us mate"bollocks on here

sky and Bt like the majority of the written press in the global football world adore lfc , I don’t really blame them why wouldn’t that they’re a click and audience machine . Please don’t suggest that the media want to run bad stories about you they don’t, if they wanted to give them my number I’ll keep them busy For years and make a right few quid .

Add this post to the others so the media are making it worse ? Looking for bad stories to smear you , conspiring with bitter Man City supporting blues and drunken kicking off unaffiliated students. I reckon In your head you think you’re reasonable and not a oh so typical pathetic “It was Chelsea “ patronising RS that we’ve come to know and despise . You’re stinking the place up with your twisting, turning and redswashing . Why aren’t you enjoying your success rather than , like so many of you , indulging in this pathetic “love me love me “ crap we’ve come to associate with you belters . So just Go and paint a mural , brick a coach ,wank to a crowd , rob tickets from your own ,defend a racist , rock an ambulance or wave a Bucharest banner and leave us in peace .

How come you lot cause mayhem year upon year,pelt fans from the upper anny,including with human faeces,attack a team coach,stand and cheer someone wanking in front of kids,cheer throwing arl fellas in fountains,cheer attacking buildings then have the nerve to say its not real fans,do one you gobshite,we dont need your "wasnt us mate"bollocks on here
as I quoted before their new signature tune is the Shaggy song It wasn't me

I just want to forget about the last week, move on and focus on what Everton do between now and the start of season 20/21.

The season was always going to be finished if it were at all possible... this was more a financial decision than anything else. I think Everton wanted this as much as anybody as the consequences of not being able to finish the season financially for us would be dire, as it would be for everybody.

But, a few days later , a few shameful days later, football is moving on to CL, and FA Cup.

None of the trophies will be celebrated this summer and an open bus top parade of the City next Easter to celebrate winning this league as the next one hopefully slips away will not have the same effect.

I certainly think the police have questions to answer as well. We see the problem of a virus spike in Leicester and the actions of those Liverpool supporters on Thursday and Saturday evenings were as predictable as they were outrageous, and will be very lucky not to result in sections of the city being shut down again in the weeks to come.

This will happen again at each home Liverpool game between now and whenever the season ends.. unless the police decide to act and ensure that crowds like this cannot gather as they did on those nights....

Sorry mate, but forgetting about what happened is exactly what our mate redeye and the rest of these decent kopites want us to do ( operation Hysel airbrush part Deux), and I won't ever let them forget what they are, and neither should any decent football fan of any team.

Forget about the season on the pitch by all means, (I keep trying to forget we had Marco silva as manager!) but dont ever let anyone forget what all reds are about - lie peddling cover up merchant shithouses!

Apologies to you also, if you only meant to forget about the actual football season on the pitch.

@redeye

As a person over 70 I expect you have realised that your club has now increased the likelihood of you dying from Covid-19 exponentially.

I know Shanks took refuge on the Blue side for his last days but we have to draw the line somewhere in the sands of humanity.

Please collect your wreath and shuffle off this mortal coil without blaming anyone else, there's a good chap.

article-0-2029A06700000578-985_636x382.jpg

Agree with you entirely, ball on the other foot would have been the same response but does any real fan want to lose a game ( any game) just so his rivals are denied a chance of a trophy.
We have both waited a long time for any success in this so-called league premiership.
Some person's glee is often someones misery at times.
Do you agree.?

Years ago 70's even 80's we cheered each others success. Long time ago that, few things Emlyn Hughes, changed it a little, then Hysel... we were rivals then but it became more hateful after that I'm afraid. Think we still come together for tragedies and common causes but that's about it .

Status
Not open for further replies.