Everton Fans Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Joyce has written an article but it’s behind a pay wall anyone able to put it in here.

Let be honest this isn’t remotely embarrassing, imagine if we where 4th it wouldn’t be news, it’s only news because we give Sam a big fat 0, if Everton are to do this ever year then this can only be a good thing

Perhaps he has performance indicators built into his contract. He may have a huge bonus fee if we just got rid of him because we wanted a change rather than performance reasons. He might sit back and say ‘performance reasons?! There’s your top half finish, pay me my 6 Mill bonus’. Moshiri could then whip out a survey result showing his performance rating averaging 0.2 out of 10 from 1000s of season ticket holders.

Perhaps he has performance indicators built into his contract. He may have a huge bonus fee if we just got rid of him because we wanted a change rather than performance reasons. He might sit back and say ‘performance reasons?! There’s your top half finish, pay me my 6 Mill bonus’. Moshiri could then whip out a survey result showing his performance rating averaging 0.2 out of 10 from 1000s of season ticket holders.

That would be great

“I have a high level of trust in the current manager and coaching staff of Everton eg, in making the right decisions to get the best out of the team.”

"I have a high level of trust in players in being loyal and performing at their best for the club"

Hmm, lets think about it for a moment...

4 wins out of the last 17 games, playing every game for a draw regardless of opposition, overly defensive every game, no game plan, alienating quality players, lowest attacking in the league, lowest shots on target in the league, disrespecting the club and supporters at every opportunity, talking tosh at every single press conference and telling outright lies, claiming credit for matches you did not even manage, various players putting in half assed efforts and showing very little passion or interest and in many case very little quality.

Just K'off Everton

0/10
0/10

:)

I can't wait for the results and the club spin it as being 0 was 'most confidence' and 10 was 'least confidence'.

Surely they dont need a survey to know how we feel about sam anyway,they are not that stupid are they,or are they

Status
Not open for further replies.