Everton Fans Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a 1!!! Can't give anything related to Everton a nil in case it counts for the next match!!! Karma and all that....

Semi seriously I was shocked at the wording of the question and a couple of others too. I don't lack faith in ALL the players but no option is given to distinguish between any of them and includes off the field behaviour with on the field..... I think it is also a bit cowardly if the data is used to bin Allardyce because the fans don't like him. Leaders should lead and have the courage of their convictions, not rely on the court of public opinion.

Maybe they're hoping that the Samosaurus will be that embarrassed by it he'll resign and forgo his payoff.

If that is what they're hoping then they don't know big Sam.

Strangely, I've just had a text from the club warning me not to miss out on the chance of getting a ticket for the last two games, which are selling out fast (apparently). I've had emails aplenty, but can't ever remember getting a text message. I assume this coming just a few hours after expressing my disatisfaction with the club is purely a coincidence. Anyone else had one?

I also gave zeros to the questions asking about whether the club has a plan of where it wants to be? I think these questions are coming from the top, if your asking fans do you know the direction the club is trying to go in, asking about leadership on the pitch and do you trust the management of the team and club, then I think there's a big change about to come, and this survey will be used as ammo to get rid of certain people

I hope

Instantly brings this to mind....

BriefBlindHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

Can anyone tell me if the club's fan's panel did something useful? I would like to know how much they can influence certain stuff in the club.

It`s a waste of space mate, they shut down anyone who asks " hard " questions.

One of my mates went on one and had a big list of tricky questions.

They shut him down after the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.