Everton Fans Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange survey question regarding the management, don’t think I’ve ever seen one like it.

Perhaps it will form the basis for legal evidence in some contractual dispute with Allardyce.

The more I see of this survey the more I think it could be one of a few things:

1) A PR stunt by those under pressure such as Elstone, the results would be doctored to use as propaganda v Moshiri ‘see the fans think we are doing a good job’

2) it’s part of Moshiri swinging the axe. He’s basically called out the manager and the board on an open question to the fan base.

3) it’s all just for show, it gets buried, but hey at least they can say they asked the fans at the next AGM

Let’s hope it’s number 2.

All those zeros...Sam will spin it as 0-0...that's a point Boss and it was an expected loss
Edit; one of the reasons you have a survey done is to use it to justify what you want to do but cant find the bottle to do on your own

I doubt the survey was designed to cast the manger in a bad light, the people who appointed him would then be made to look like the fools they are. After some massaging they will get the outcome near to what they want. Waste of time.

Very strange survey question regarding the management, don’t think I’ve ever seen one like it.

Perhaps it will form the basis for legal evidence in some contractual dispute with Allardyce.
Seems like there sick of Tweets of Allardyce out and want to see how wide spread it is.

The fact quite a lot on Twitter and on here have put 0 should be enough to see him out

I think the fact they’re even including this sort of question in a survey is a good sign. You don’t do this if you’re happy with your manager.
Yea, would be interesting to know how many they sent out. Or if they share the results with us. - Disapponted there wasn't a value less than zero to opt for.

The more I see of this survey the more I think it could be one of a few things:

1) A PR stunt by those under pressure such as Elstone, the results would be doctored to use as propaganda v Moshiri ‘see the fans think we are doing a good job’

2) it’s part of Moshiri swinging the axe. He’s basically called out the manager and the board on an open question to the fan base.

3) it’s all just for show, it gets buried, but hey at least they can say they asked the fans at the next AGM

Let’s hope it’s number 2.
Sam is definitely a number two, that's for sure.

Can anyone tell me if the club's fan's panel did something useful? I would like to know how much they can influence certain stuff in the club.

If this is the clubs way to try and find out if the fans like the current management it is unbelievable if true.

Mosheri is going to the fans as to whether he should stick with allardyce or not.

Jesus

We are so small time club
Family club my arse
Family clubs win FA

Status
Not open for further replies.