Everton Fans Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely, I've just had a text from the club warning me not to miss out on the chance of getting a ticket for the last two games, which are selling out fast (apparently). I've had emails aplenty, but can't ever remember getting a text message. I assume this coming just a few hours after expressing my disatisfaction with the club is purely a coincidence. Anyone else had one?

Literally there now. Weird.

20111031-Feedback-Form.png

Plenty of low scores and one zero. Reasonable scores for the fan stuff. Doubt we will see the results in public, as Allardyce will surely get a clean sweep of zeroes, his favourite number.

Plenty of low scores and one zero. Reasonable scores for the fan stuff. Doubt we will see the results in public, as Allardyce will surely get a clean sweep of zeroes, his favourite number.
Unless it's the calorie amount on a pie wrapper.

This is ridiculous from the club

We now seem to do things without class

They know what the results will be from this poll.Listen to the chorus on Saturday for gods sake!

I’m not Sams biggest fan by any means but he’s being hung out to dry here. This is not the Everton that I know anymore. You don’t treat people in this way regardless whether you believe he should be here or not.

Tim Cahill is spot on. We have lost our identity
This board appears to go from one disaster to another

Embarrassing

This is ridiculous from the club

We now seem to do things without class

They know what the results will be from this poll.Listen to the chorus on Saturday for gods sake!

I’m not Sams biggest fan by any means but he’s being hung out to dry here. This is not the Everton that I know anymore. You don’t treat people in this way regardless whether you believe he should be here or not.

Tim Cahill is spot on. We have lost our identity
This board appears to go from one disaster to another

Embarrassing
good, might bring the arrogant sack of [Poor language removed] down a few pegs but I'd doubt it.

All of this ancillary 'consultative' stuff would be great, on the back of a well run and successful club.

But it isn't.

The club is a shambles, and the first team are a bunch of characterless shirkers.

This is all 'Smoke and Mirrors'.

Status
Not open for further replies.