Homepage Update: Everton Double Swoop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
proof_that_gay_soccer_players_do_exist_11.gif

LOOOOOL that's just amasing! Priceless :D

Having a detrimental view of gays on social media?? You do realise most of today's young fellas would openly say the same to they're mates. It's kinda how young immature men are. You only get an exceptance when you mature and realise one man's eugh is another man's ambrosia. I dont think looking at a person's past comments should be indicative of the whole person. Dont forget many of my age group when young said many a stupid, insulting thing but are not reminded 5.. 10....15 years on... As we didn't have every single word written down and kept for eternity. Give the lad a break...
That being said...on a football level... He isn't the level we should be looking at.

I would go so far to say that those who want Andre know loads about football, those who don't considerably less.

Choose wisely. A vault system is in operation.

I've got no opinion on Grey as a player, as I can't say I've noticed him.

Re his comments, they are ignorant & unpleasant, but I find the current trend of "snowflake" moral outrage to be just as obtuse. We don't know anything about his education or upbringing.

Didn't Griezman say something similar? I suspect he'd be shown a bit more compassion.

Or we could just go for a front 3 of Mother Teresa, JC & the Dali Lama.

Lids excusing Andre's disgusting homophobia and racism just because a clickbait article from TeamTalk has linked him with us?

Can't wait until he signs so you can all get t-shirts in support because he's from a different 'culture' down in Burnley.

I've got no opinion on Grey as a player, as I can't say I've noticed him.

Re his comments, they are ignorant & unpleasant, but I find the current trend of "snowflake" moral outrage to be just as obtuse. We don't know anything about his education or upbringing.

Didn't Griezman say something similar? I suspect he'd be shown a bit more compassion.

Or we could just go for a front 3 of Mother Teresa, JC & the Dali Lama.
Snowflake...good grief

And mother teresa was an evil old witch..

Status
Not open for further replies.