Everton Carabao Cup 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last time we played tranmere in a cup match was the only time i've ever sat in the park end. scarred for life
True story: When we lost to Tranmere at Goodison it was 0-3 at half time, during the interval an announcement came over the tannoy for a Mr. so and so to please go immediately to the Woman’s Hospital where his wife had gone into labour, fella next to me said “ Jammy barsteward him, he’s only got to look at one Cnut we’ve got to watch eleven of them.

I hope we get leeds
Leeds are easily in my top five despised teams, so I wouldn’t mind hammering them; more so after they beat us in the cup back in 2012.

However, my overriding memory of that game is the tensions and flair ups between our lot and the police during and after the game.

One young fan happily remarked that, “these South Yorkshire lot deserve a go”. He looked perplexed when I said we’re in West Yorkshire.

Should be a good game for a few players to open their accounts, gain confidence and put a show on for the fans. But it's everton so up step oumar and an early exit, needless pressure on Silva but self inflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.