Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's got away with murder over our lack of striker firepower. Its coasting us badly.

Digne is the only massive improvement in the players he brought in.

January he has to get his act together and have a striker lined up good to go from the first week in that month...no arseing round haggling and missing out.

oh dave have a day off lad

He is getting stick because it serves Davek and his entourage's wierd agenda ...whatever it is !!
If we had a proper striker yesterday we win that game. It's as simple as that. The three we keep on asking to do a job there in fits and starts aren't capable of it.

If a DoF cant see that, what use are they?

If we had a proper striker yesterday we win that game. It's as simple as that. The three we keep on asking to do a job there in fits and starts aren't capable of it.

If a DoF cant see that, what use are they?
Oh my you really really believe sine of the tosh you say
As I said
Wierd agenda
There is nothing wrong with Brands or his work so far

Brands certainly needs to address the CF and RB positions however Moshiri needs to give him the money.

I feel it will be go with what we've got until next summer sadly.

Why is this guy getting stick? He’s been in the job a matter of months. Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Only playing devils advocate here, but the last fella only had this amount of time last season and people were calling for his head

Only playing devils advocate here, but the last fella only had this amount of time last season and people were calling for his head

Well you’re wrong like, because Walsh was appointed in 2016. The key difference is at this stage last season our players couldn’t pass a ball to each other and we were on our way to being relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.