Everton are Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually 9 years since our last trophy

700395648.jpg
Wahey,glory days,What was it?;)lol

If you are not that arsed when you’re watching the team, and you feel like Martinez 2nd and 3rd season then something is going wrong.

We are boss I tell you.

Do not care, it is better to support Everton than be a kopite.

Fully agree mate, but most Toffee's I chat to before, and after games, are realists.

We go to the game now with little anticipation, and some trepidation.

Our support for Everton will endure, but we react to what we witness on and off the pitch.

The only bright spot on the horizon, is the BMD project, but being Everton it could all go pear shaped as well.

:coffee:

This isn't a wind-up. Why aren't clubs like Leicester and West Ham on par with Everton, in the current climate? What makes us any bigger than them, other than the 9 historic titles? Leeds United always claim to be some big club, but what makes them any bigger than the likes of Swansea, Brentford, Milwall or QPR? Absolutely nothing. I could care less about their historic success, but they are on the same level as those clubs I listed.

West Ham is probably the best supported club outside of the top 6, and now ever since Pellegrini has come in, that club has stabilised. Leicester, with all the great players they produce, consistent top 10 finishes and recent title win, elevates them to a high level. Most of the NFL/NBA teams who come to tour England, they tend to visit West Ham, along with other big clubs.

You listed how Leicester aren't a bigger club than Spurs or West Ham aren't a bigger club than Chelsea, but that is because Spurs are regularly playing in the Champs League, world famous and have the top 4 biggest fan-base in England. Then with Chelsea, they are, just serial winners and of course, they have a lot of fans. We can't claim to have those things, that Spurs or Chelsea have.
Better football = Better and more fans

It's depressing to support this team at times, We climb over a couple of hurdles and just always fall at the last 2-3 every time no matter what we do.
Every manager since Moyes falls to absolute pieces in the 2nd season and we have to replace because they turn to utter garbage.

Accept it

1. No trophies in 22 years.
  2. No derby wins in almost 10 years.
  3. 5 managers in 7 years.

Accept mediocrity. The club clearly have.

:coffee:

We stink of ‘meh’.

I used to hate chelsea, and think we was wel bigger than them, with them being proper plastic.....but they have won more in last 25 years than we have in our entire history.

Now thats sad.

Btw, another mad stat. Leeds are well knows to be a big club...many ever debate if they are bigger than us....they have now spent longer out of the top division, than in it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.