Everton are Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok maybe Palace is a bit of a stretch. But West Ham and Leicester....those clubs rank higher in the current day. Leicester have won the league in front of everyone's eyes.....there's no need to justify why they rank ahead of us. Then, you have West Ham....they have a top team, with a huge support/stadium. If these 2 teams aren't ahead of Everton, they are at least on par with us.
West Ham, as if, a huge stadium that even their own fans hate. Top team? Erm no

4FD17BFA-F090-4C5F-B55B-B53FF0DE390D.jpeg

Moyes - Preston
Martinez - Wigan
Sam Allardyce - Unemployment / Crystal Palace
Koeman - Southampton
Silva - Watford

there's a trend

and its a trend of employing managers with absolute poop backgrounds

time to actually get a decent manager

mate silva got Estoril promoted from the Portuguese 2nd division.

#WINNER

Moyes - Preston
Martinez - Wigan
Sam Allardyce - Unemployment / Crystal Palace
Koeman - Southampton
Silva - Watford

there's a trend

and its a trend of employing managers with absolute poop backgrounds

time to actually get a decent manager

Not sure our track record with cast off players from Barcelona is doing that well to be honest.

This isn't a wind-up. Why aren't clubs like Leicester and West Ham on par with Everton, in the current climate? What makes us any bigger than them, other than the 9 historic titles? Leeds United always claim to be some big club, but what makes them any bigger than the likes of Swansea, Brentford, Milwall or QPR? Absolutely nothing. I could care less about their historic success, but they are on the same level as those clubs I listed.

West Ham is probably the best supported club outside of the top 6, and now ever since Pellegrini has come in, that club has stabilised. Leicester, with all the great players they produce, consistent top 10 finishes and recent title win, elevates them to a high level. Most of the NFL/NBA teams who come to tour England, they tend to visit West Ham, along with other big clubs.

You listed how Leicester aren't a bigger club than Spurs or West Ham aren't a bigger club than Chelsea, but that is because Spurs are regularly playing in the Champs League, world famous and have the top 4 biggest fan-base in England. Then with Chelsea, they are, just serial winners and of course, they have a lot of fans. We can't claim to have those things, that Spurs or Chelsea have.

Well you started off saying Everton rank behind those 3 clubs "in terms of everything, with the exception of history". I proved you instantly wrong by pointing out that Leicester haven't actually finished ahead of us in any of the last 3 seasons since their title win so how do we rank behind them in "everything"? If you want to isolate it to their title winning season then I will accept the claim, but that's a different and biased argument in their favour. They are on a similar level to us at the moment and I am not denying it, just not willing to accept your claim that we rank behind them with no actual evidence. For example, their Stadium is smaller than ours.

You also raised Palace in your list for some bizarre reason and reading that you think West Ham are the best supported club outside the top 6 suggests you don't really know what you are talking about or are on the wind up. They struggled to bring 1,000 to Goodison in the Cup under Martinez.

Not crap - just a sleeping giant.

Scrub that - a giant in a coma.

Scrub that - an anaethetised giant in a coma.

Camera pans to the pulse monitor - beep - beep - beep - .......

And Buck from Kill Bill pays us weekly visits.

Last two home games have resulted in 5 goals conceded and 1 scored.

1. 31% shooting accuracy
  2. ~450 passes per game
  3. Cross accuracy 21%

Status
Not open for further replies.