Everton Academy - Supporting the Football League;

Status
Not open for further replies.

....a few more:

Ray Deakin released 1977, over 300 league games for the likes of Bolton.
Mark Farrington played for us in the ‘83 FA Youth Cup Final before moving to Norwich.
Conor Grant left in 2013 and is currently playing for Plymouth.

Cal McManaman
Steven Schumacher
Lee Molyneux
Lewis Codling – Bala Town
Eunan O'Kane
Nathan Craig – Played in that BATE Borisov game so might not count
Toto N'Siala
Zac Thompson – used to play for Leeds, think he plays in Asia now

Cal McManaman
Steven Schumacher
Lee Molyneux
Lewis Codling – Bala Town
Eunan O'Kane
Nathan Craig – Played in that BATE Borisov game so might not count
Toto N'Siala
Zac Thompson – used to play for Leeds, think he plays in Asia now

....particularly good shout with McManaman. Schumacher certainly already mentioned, need to check others.

....a few more:

Ray Deakin released 1977, over 300 league games for the likes of Bolton.
Mark Farrington played for us in the ‘83 FA Youth Cup Final before moving to Norwich.
Conor Grant left in 2013 and is currently playing for Plymouth.
Really? Never knew that. That means that Bassala Sambou isn't the first player that played for both my footballing loves.

Really? Never knew that. That means that Bassala Sambou isn't the first player that played for both my footballing loves.

...ha, ha, working that out, you’re footballing loves are Everton and Fortuna Sittard?

I remember Farrington. A Liverpool lad, he played for us in the FA Youth Cup Final and joined Norwich soon after. I have it in mind that the Youth Cup Final was against Norwich but I might have that wrong.

...ha, ha, working that out, you’re footballing loves are Everton and Fortuna Sittard?

I remember Farrington. A Liverpool lad, he played for us in the FA Youth Cup Final and joined Norwich soon after. I have it in mind that the Youth Cup Final was against Norwich but I might have that wrong.
100% correct that!

Status
Not open for further replies.