Everton 3-1 Manchester United. Saturday 20th February @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, United still have it in them to play some really fantastic stuff, and they use the width of the pitch so well too. I think though they are missing 1/2 players to make them into the best team in the world again though.

7/10 they will beat us, hoping today we can get a long overdue league win.

Our players will definatley not be as deaf as the Manchester players after the team talks!

Is Moyes creating the Total Midfield?

Looks like any of the midfield today can play anywhere across the middle.

Exciting times if we can nick this one, Utd are looking shaky and we are having some great possession.

cracking goal from bily ;)

rooney and berbatov can still do some damage by the look of things so we have to be 100% glued to them in the second half.

baines has to get to grips with valencia more perhaps to stop the supply?

but we have played some lovely football and possibly deserve to be winning.

osman = best midfeilder in the country this week imo.cracking play from him in particular.

coyb

Hope we dont rue those missed chances.

I think United are allowing us to play to be fair as apart from Donovan, Saha, Bily and Ossie, everyone is static but we've had space to pass it about.

Think Dustbin is a liability...and soz never but you dont reallly have the attacking brain backing up the winger. He's a marginonally better version than Hibbo. We need a right back in summer.

Bily has been class so as Ossie. But I've said before, Arteta's game lacks something as he's giving Ossie more freedom and he's playing it very well.

I just dont know. I think United are wearing us down before killing us off.

I disagree, United still have it in them to play some really fantastic stuff, and they use the width of the pitch so well too. I think though they are missing 1/2 players to make them into the best team in the world again though.

I meant ordinary by their high standards. They have very little flair these days. If Rooney doesn't fire they struggle. If they were to lose him, they would have no chance to win anything this year.

Exciting times if we can nick this one, Utd are looking shaky and we are having some great possession.

don't know how this midfield would cope against stoke away but today we are fine united have no real tacklers so ball playing will be allowed and our boys can play.

This is why I believe if we forget who we are playing and just play, we can win today.

Just in the final third we do not seem to take up the best positions and be ready for the woeful crosses!
I will be amazed if we headed opportunity at goal today!!!!

Two highlights of the half for me:

1. That strike from Bily was perfect. Left footed and bends left, outside - in. Awesome stuff.

2. Neville knocking it out from between Rooney's legs saving a goal. Great stuff.

Great game so far. Super goal by Bily.

Vidic & Ferdanand out we have a great chance.

Wes brown hand ball in the area should have been called.

Ossie all over the park.

Donovan miss and the Rooney heavy second touch evening out.

Good first half & great game to watch , they are quick on the counter so we have to be careful about overloading forward play but we have alot of skill in our midfield , especially osman who is a different player in the centre rather than wing.

lets hope second half is as good with a few more goals our way !!!!

Playing well today, probably should be ahead, probably should have had a penalty.

Ossie has been fantastic, Fellaini form from little ossie.

Status
Not open for further replies.