Everton 2-1 Sporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard
Neville Senderos Distin Baines
Donovan Osman Arteta Bily
Cahill
Saha

Pienaar's form has been poor recently and Bily played well the other day so why not?

2 more days untill the greatest event football has ever seen.

Moutinho and Arteta on the same pitch.

I just wanna thank my chidren for giving me the chance to miss this joyous event, thanks kids, thanks a lot.

LOL at Goat.

Same XI that started against Chelsea for me, just swapping in Senderos for Heitinga. Stevie P on the bench for this one.

Cautiously confident. 1-0 with Billy scoring.

Due to my own lack of planning, I have allowed to myself to be on an evening shift at work. Too late to change it.

Not happy.

I read that their two full backs have been very poor and the guy they bought to replace one of them is cup tied. Therfore if we can get Donovan and Billy up and down the wings then we might be looking good, I'd be tempted to rest Tim Cahill and start with Saha and the Yak but I know Moyes is never going to do that.

I'm slightly worried about Jonny being cup tied (n)

I read that their two full backs have been very poor and the guy they bought to replace one of them is cup tied. Therfore if we can get Donovan and Billy up and down the wings then we might be looking good, I'd be tempted to rest Tim Cahill and start with Saha and the Yak but I know Moyes is never going to do that.

I'm slightly worried about Jonny being cup tied (n)

Bily.... up and down the wing?

I like the guy but let's not become crazily optimistic now lol

pip talking about the early k.o.,the dedication of our fans, and how he reckons there will be a full house for the game.......

capt. pip said:
“The kick-off time is a bit of a pain for all supporters because they will have to leave work early but knowing Evertonians like I do then I know they will get there.

“I have been out to Kharkiv and I thought ‘oh dear me, there will be no Everton fans here’ but 3-4,000 turned up. They will get there by hook or by crook and that is the beauty of this club and I am convinced there will be a full house on Thursday.”

can someone make sure they pick him up on tuesday please

Status
Not open for further replies.