Everton 2-1 Sporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
For about the 8th time, we're two different people you thick cnut! I wouldn't know a Portuguese word or phrase if it bit me on the arse!

I asked him on the bike forum(I posted the link to Nuno's profile - READ IT, Nuno does actually exist!) to come on here, he didn't have to but he's come on here and vouched for me and himself. He must think Evertonians are a great bunch now?!!? :oops:

I'm astonished that you think I'd waste all week making up a story like this and pretending to be someone else? Why the **** would I bother?? I've got more goin on in my life to be pulling stunts like that. I suggest you get a life too mate rather than jumping down people calling them liars(you ever done jury service mate?)and read the evidence properly over the last few pages. It's all there to be seen if you disect it properly, or do you need a hand?

Anyway, I'll see you at WHL for a pint, I'll ask Nuno to come out too shall I?

Hi Nuno x

He's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. And he wants a three way with him and Nuno at White Hart Lane?

unzips*

Hi Nuno x

He's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. And he wants a three way with him and Nuno at White Hart Lane?

unzips*

he is expecting an 18y.o. though who will be mystified by the bright lights of london, he's gonna woo you with southern sophistication, i reckon he'll blow his kecks when he realises you're figo's brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.