Everton 2-1 Fulham. Sunday 25th April @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like us to score more than two, they should be tired after thursday's game go with Anichebe and Saha up top.
Could do with hull doing us a favour tomorrow.

Last edited:

Fulham's biggest threat has to be Zamora now he's started finding the back of the net (quite spectacularly in some cases) instead of the back of the stands like he used to (quite spectacularly in some cases) so if Jags can keep him quite I expect a comfortable win for us!COYB!

Fulham's biggest threat has to be Zamora now he's started finding the back of the net (quite spectacularly in some cases) instead of the back of the stands like he used to (quite spectacularly in some cases) so if Jags can keep him quite I expect a comfortable win for us!COYB!

Probably won't be playing. He only lasted 50 minutes tonight and they'll want him rested for the second leg.

Should be an easy win, this.

It'll be a close game I reckon, fulham have been playing decent this season, all depends which Everton turn up though really

Catching them at a perfect time with Zamora limping off and after a long journey to Germany behind them. That Dempsey looks a fantastic little player though.

Hodgson has said Zamora is definitely out.

Any doubt, they're not going to risk ahead of the second leg of their semi final.

John is gone.

Heitinga out for the season ffs.

FFS!!!!!!!

Well, Fulham might still be fatigued from their extremly long ride back from Hamberg...

Apparently there was lots of road works and traffic... Nothing's more annoying then that sh1t!

Status
Not open for further replies.