Everton 2-1 Fulham. Sunday 25th April @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
It's ticking down and no mistake, although the pain of Everton withdrawl symptoms is tempered slightly by the World Cup coming up, for some anyway.

Saturday's last gasp winner courtesy of the flag tw*tting Cahill was ace, it's why we do what we do for those moments although it's bridge too far for European qualification, despite what our players tell the Echo this week.

Our second to last home game sees Fulham come to town, riding a bit Europa Goblet steed that raises up and screams "it should have been us". That is, if we were any good in Europe, which were not at the moment. But it's not too painful as the modern day Fulham are alright, mostly because they have a super uncle looking manager in Roy Hodgson and play some nice stuff. Not forgetting they got rid of their massive snides who used to clash with us all the time, like that huge prick Boa Morte.

League positioning wise, they have been dead similar to us this year in that they will seemingly drop two places from their previous finish but some really, really top class wins in the Goblet have more than compensated for that. It makes a point though (kudos to D-fury) about the effect of European games on squads like ours and Fulham's. We'll find out next season.

Fulham have some decent players who can hurt us if given the chance. Zamora is bang on form at the moment and the previously destined to be journeyman now has a decent shout as any as stealing a place on the plane to South Africa. That's if the huge f*cking volcano stops any time soon. Duff has been revitalised or maybe just plain relieved to get out of the Toon circus and working for a decent manager and Hangeland is one fine central defender.

It's unlikely Moyes will change the winning side and rightfully so, some of the football we played against Blackburn was plain super, so that may mean a returning Heitinga will have to remain on the bench, or, controversial here but replace Distin in centre half so tens of thousands of blues in Goodison stop shitting themselves every time he has more than 2.4 seconds on the ball. Credit where credit is due, both Neville and Hibbert looked comfortable in their respective positions and are likely to remain. Only up front is there a risk of a change as the Ghost of Yakubu Past turned up at Ewood and didn't he just look fine?

Three to go it is then.

The blues will make the whole thing as agonising as possible. If Villa win tomorrow we'll snot Fulham if Villa lose and we get our hopes up, we'll draw 2-2

As we broke the home/away curse last season but it looks like its back on so its their turn to break it and finally get a win at Goodison.

Duffman will annoy me and score the winner.

But as we're on a roll and they are worrying abour Europa we should win this.

For some reason, the bit about Distin actually had me laughing out loud.

Probs cause it's true like.

Anyway, 3-1 us. Or 4-1. I think we'll deal with Fulham better, cause they dont seem to just **** balls into the box. They like to play. And if they try to beat us at our own game, boy are they in for a shock.

It will be an everton rout... 5 nil... hope pompey smash villa 2day an its all set up for a great finalle... COYBB im EVERTON till i die............

we'll smash these as they have 2 rather important games either side of us, in fact their 1st team squad may be in transit from/to hamburg if the ash is still hanging round.

But as we're on a roll and they are worrying abour Europa we should win this.

Good point I forgot about that. They are a good side though, finally this year after people bleating on about them being good for years, this year they actually are. Anyway I think a narrow win is realistic. Unfortunately Villa won today. I think a year off from Europe would be a 'blessing in disguise' for our league form.

Fulham with all the praise they are getting this season (and deservedly) it's very defensive playing away, hopefully we will find a way to move their bus parking inside their box at least once.

we'll smash these as they have 2 rather important games either side of us, in fact their 1st team squad may be in transit from/to hamburg if the ash is still hanging round.

They drew yesterday didn't they? I expect them to have done their home work and try and get us on a break. We owe them BIG STYLE for the Nev injury and the game down there.

SMASH EM LIDS!

It's ticking down and no mistake, although the pain of Everton withdrawl symptoms is tempered slightly by the World Cup coming up, for some anyway.

Saturday's last gasp winner courtesy of the flag tw*tting Cahill was ace, it's why we do what we do for those moments although it's bridge too far for European qualification, despite what our players tell the Echo this week.

Our second to last home game sees Fulham come to town, riding a bit Europa Goblet steed that raises up and screams "it should have been us". That is, if we were any good in Europe, which were not at the moment. But it's not too painful as the modern day Fulham are alright, mostly because they have a super uncle looking manager in Roy Hodgson and play some nice stuff. Not forgetting they got rid of their massive snides who used to clash with us all the time, like that huge prick Boa Morte.

League positioning wise, they have been dead similar to us this year in that they will seemingly drop two places from their previous finish but some really, really top class wins in the Goblet have more than compensated for that. It makes a point though (kudos to D-fury) about the effect of European games on squads like ours and Fulham's. We'll find out next season.

Fulham have some decent players who can hurt us if given the chance. Zamora is bang on form at the moment and the previously destined to be journeyman now has a decent shout as any as stealing a place on the plane to South Africa. That's if the huge f*cking volcano stops any time soon. Duff has been revitalised or maybe just plain relieved to get out of the Toon circus and working for a decent manager and Hangeland is one fine central defender.

It's unlikely Moyes will change the winning side and rightfully so, some of the football we played against Blackburn was plain super, so that may mean a returning Heitinga will have to remain on the bench, or, controversial here but replace Distin in centre half so tens of thousands of blues in Goodison stop shitting themselves every time he has more than 2.4 seconds on the ball. Credit where credit is due, both Neville and Hibbert looked comfortable in their respective positions and are likely to remain. Only up front is there a risk of a change as the Ghost of Yakubu Past turned up at Ewood and didn't he just look fine?

Three to go it is then.

Superb.

I think we are going to enjoy a good win. 3-0

They have to drive some ridiculous amount of time for their Europa game cause of the volcano. Might be an advantage there.

Status
Not open for further replies.