Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does occasionally...very occasionally, give us the odd good word, but he usually reverts to type - they all do.

I usually go to bed about 1am so a 5 am KO is tough
Will decide later to set the alarm or not
4 am start mate assuming you are on the eastern sea board

He does occasionally...very occasionally, give us the odd good word, but he usually reverts to type - they all do.

I usually go to bed about 1am so a 5 am KO is tough
Will decide later to set the alarm or not
I've never found Beglin biased at all, just the opposite, it's his offsider Drury's flowery commentary that irritates me.

4.00am for me so I'll record it and watch it later - I'm retired. If I wake up for a pee while it's on I'll probably check the score.

Will check the score but not getting riled up over this team of cowards. Until we get some midfielders in who can run, a goalie who has a brain and we stop having to rely on michael effing keane we wont lay a glove on them.

Having a brilliant Fathers’ Day so far:
Footy boots from one sprog, wine from another, gardening gear from the third. Nice brunch with excellent dinner lined up cooked by son’s girlfriend who is an excellent cook. Found out yesterday we can make provisional plans to see granddaughter soon for first time since Xmas!!!
What could possibly go wrong today?!?!?’
Come on Carlo, weave some magic on these Blue Boys!!!!

Having a brilliant Fathers’ Day so far:
Footy boots from one sprog, wine from another, gardening gear from the third. Nice brunch with excellent dinner lined up cooked by son’s girlfriend who is an excellent cook. Found out yesterday we can make provisional plans to see granddaughter soon for first time since Xmas!!!
What could possibly go wrong today?!?!?’
Come on Carlo, weave some magic on these Blue Boys!!!!

That ain't a Father's day your having there mate, that sounds like a top drawer Crimbo day lol

Enjoy ;)

Will be interesting to see how many of those with the nea shouts are the first to slate the players later.

Well of hope not from me , it’s been illustrated how hard it is for players to motivate motivate themselves and I’d imagine given the performances we’ve seen from most teams so far we’ll see something less than premier league standard from us . however after that Cup debacle I’m not sure they could disappoint me any more if they stayed in the dressing room and hoisted up a white flag In the centre Circle .

My dad’s comment to my last night sums up our outlook on this game “We might need to soundproof that room a bit more beforehand”

Status
Not open for further replies.